Post Sexy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
F*ck, I'll do this once.

Paris Hilton: the filthy prostitute with a heart of gold. She'll admit to blowing 20 blokes, clean up then head out to India and feed the homeless. Such blatant superficiality. Awesome.

Would I bang? Nah, not unless I wanted the Clap or some other venereal disease. Feel free rub one out courtesy of your noodle, nerds.

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
I'll like to bend her over my knee and give her a spanking.

Eliza Dushku.jpg

Reactions: Kasumi

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Quote.. F*ck, I'll do this once. That says it All You Want Her So BAD or You Would Not have Put Her Picture Up lol
Bet You Watched Every Episode of All Her Tv Shows hahaha... Most of All Wanting To Be On This SHOW The Most To Be HER
9297 ? Enuff Amusement for Today Time Goes So Fast.. Play Again 2mw ? ?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
F*ck, I'll do this once.

View attachment 9292

Paris Hilton: the filthy prostitute with a heart of gold. She'll admit to blowing 20 blokes, clean up then head out to India and feed the homeless. Such blatant superficiality. Awesome.

Would I bang? Nah, not unless I wanted the Clap or some other venereal disease. Feel free rub one out courtesy of your noodle, nerds.
I can't help but only see her as the South Park version.