Post Movie Ideas for WWE Films

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I honestly think we can shoot ideas better than what WWE Films is producing. List the actor, quick synopsis and title.

Starring: Randy Orton and Ted Dibiase

Synopsis: Ted Dibiase stars as Todd Richards, a man recently broken up with his long time fiancee (Amanda Peet). He takes the break up hard and suffers through depression and develops a drinking problem. He goes to rehab for 8 months. When he's released he finds out that his ex-fiancee is engaged to Anderson Rain (Randy Orton), a former patient of the same rehabilition centre whose past may harm those Todd loves, mainly his ex-fiancee. Todd tries to warn her about his true motives but Anderson stops him from doing so.

Title: Psycho Engagement

Kizza

Starring: Chris Benoit, Mike Awesome, Chris, Mike & Kerry Von Erich, Eddie Graham, Crash Holly.
Title: I Quit.

Yep, I'm off to hell.

Beer Money Army

Starring: Kevin Nash, Scott Hall.

Plot: The Outsiders are in the wrestling biz for one reason MONEY!!!. But they to complete there Ultimate goal is build are America Map Sized Alcohol and Drugs Pub for the needy community. But Can't get Caught by the Police/FBI. But with the cops after them, one thing has to keep them in the good books so they both try to run for Presidental.

Santino Marella

Reaction score
Starring: Santino and Da WWE Divas

Plot: Santino Marella is-ah Da President of-ah da world!!! And he has-ah sex with all-ah dee women.

Reaction score
Staring Cryme Tyme and The Harts

Two neighbour hood theifs steal cars etc before running into Bret Hart who give them life time advice. They travel around American indies before the police catch up wi the for a car crash putting Teddy Hart in a coma. They come out of jail and want to become a profesional wreslter on WWE.

Title: Hood Bro's

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Great thread with shit post.
Nino had the best one so far

NinoBrown

Reaction score
^Thank you.

Starring: MVP

Synopsis: Follow the short boxing career of Johnny "Heavy Hands" Horton. His up bringings, entering junior events and soon becoming world champ. But sex, drugs and the corrupt world of boxing would soon ruined the career of a once great prospect.

Title: Heavy Hands

noumenon

Seriously though, it is quite a good thread idea. I'm toying with a few ideas in my head right now...lemme type them out and see how they sound...

Travis40

We should know the plot by the title....

Starring: Finlay, Hornswoggle, Vickie Guerrero

Title: My Name is Finlay, and I Love to Fuck!

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Title: Boondock Saints 3: Celtic Pride

Starring: Sheamus and Finlay

Plot: In this cheap sequel to Boondock Saints Sheamus and Finlay are two brothers forced to travel back to Ireland to avenge the death of their father at the hands of Drug Lords.

MizMasta3000

Stars: Miz and Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Melina

Plot: Trey Daniels has it all. The girl (Melina). The friends (Ziggler). It seems he will finally get everything he wants out of life. Until one day he meets Seth Fredrick(Miz), a poor broken down man that he used to go to school with. The man that Trey wish he could have been in HS. Seth lost everything he had when he became a paraplegic in a college basketball game. Once he is injured every thing fades. Seth and Trey become good friends as Seth helps Trey realize there is more to life than materialistic things. Matt Schroder(Dolph) and Kate Vargo (Melina) realize that Trey is slowly drifting from him. They hire an assaain(Vin Diesel) to kill Seth but Trey hears of this plan and tries to warn Seth while going through his "once friends"

Title: What it Means to Live