Post-merge issues thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
@POP TATARI @Danielson

What browsers do you use? Does the same error happen on all browsers? If you delete your cache/cookies, does the problem still occur? It seems this problem doesn't happen to everyone which makes it rather difficult to fix.
I know it did on my phone as well. I use chrome, did not delete my cache/cookies, but will try and let you know when I do.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Idk if this is the right thread, but that header is simply appalling. We need more diversity like before. FOr now I've ad blocked the terrible shit

Reactions: Rogue

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Sucks that I can't get to the site from work anymore. Stupid blockers. :sad: But I don't see how you would fix that. So whats my point?
Fuck you, thats my point. :dawg:

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Not blocked today though. Something change?

EDIT: And now it does depending on which thread I go to on the site. Thats not frustrating at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crayo

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I remember having to work around filters like that. Why not just access via a fast proxy?

Edit: Unless you're on your phone or something of course.
Nah, its on my work laptop. Never used a proxy so not real sure how they work. Did some research and it sounded like it could make my laptop more vulnerable to attack, and since I work in a tax office with lots of peoples personal info floating around that might not be such a great idea. Do you know of one that is confirmed as "safe"?

Then again, I got my new Win7 machine the other day and nothing was blocked on here (at least that I tried to go to). Not sure why though. It was a wireless vs wired connection though (wireless being not blocked while wired was). Could be part of it.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Nah, its on my work laptop. Never used a proxy so not real sure how they work. Did some research and it sounded like it could make my laptop more vulnerable to attack, and since I work in a tax office with lots of peoples personal info floating around that might not be such a great idea. Do you know of one that is confirmed as "safe"?

Then again, I got my new Win7 machine the other day and nothing was blocked on here (at least that I tried to go to). Not sure why though. It was a wireless vs wired connection though (wireless being not blocked while wired was). Could be part of it.
Ignore the attack nonsense.

proxy.org - You'll see a list of proxies on the right. The green ones are the fast ones. You click it and put the URL in the box where it says to (in this case, you put in forums.watchwrestling.ch) and then you browse as usual. You get some good proxies where it feels like browsing as normal, and you get some shit ones with tons of advertisements and stuff. You can just choose different ones from the list on proxy.org.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Ignore the attack nonsense.

proxy.org - You'll see a list of proxies on the right. The green ones are the fast ones. You click it and put the URL in the box where it says to (in this case, you put in forums.watchwrestling.ch) and then you browse as usual. You get some good proxies where it feels like browsing as normal, and you get some shit ones with tons of advertisements and stuff. You can just choose different ones from the list on proxy.org.
Thanks for the info. I nominate you for a cookie award. :lol1:

Reactions: Crayo

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The home button on the mobile version of the site connects to the Watch wrestling homepage, not the wwef one. Is it supposed to be that way? Can you add a home button for the forum home?

Last edited:

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
The home button on the mobile version of the site connects to the Watch wrestling homepage, not the wwef one. Is it supposed to be that way? Can you add a home button for the forum home?
I second this its really pissing me off more than it should lol

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan being the face of ze forums is my only post-merge issue, other than that things seem to be running smoothly, a round of applause is in order I suppose.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
@Crayo would it be possible to get the forums tab to appear on every page on the mobile theme it would make things slightly less frustrating

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I am on Crayo's side on this one guys. You could hit the "refresh" button to just update the page or click one extra time on the "forums" tab if you end up at the new home page. Been doing it everyday, not that strenuous really