Post-merge issues thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
There has been a few hiccups (naturally), so use this thread to vent any issues or bugs you're experiencing.

We know of the issue while trying to reset your password you receive an internal server error, making it impossible to login. For now, please email Solidus at solidus@m1ne.net and give him your IP, Username, and email address. We'll try fix this ASAP.

wils172

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
www.themefreak.net
Just curious. Are there plans to make the default theme match the rest of the site? As of right now the forum seems to be a separate site all together and doesn't give a natural feel. This won't bother current members b/c they are familiar with the site as it was, but any potential new members that you hope to gain from this merger will be confused by the current setup IMO.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah there is. We'll be having a new lighter default theme in time (with this theme still available for those who don't want to switch). Hoping to get that done within a week or two.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
The domain sucks.

There is no way to get from WatchWrestlingForums to WatchWrestling the site from the forum. We should have a button for that.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The domain sucks.

There is no way to get from WatchWrestlingForums to WatchWrestling the site from the forum. We should have a button for that.
I don't really care for your opinions on domains.

I will edit the home button and have it go to watchwrestling. Please stop complaining about aesthetics in a thread regarding site bugs and issues. All aesthetic issues like a new theme, and better site-to-site integration will be worked on in the coming weeks.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
TBH i didn't even realize it was moved until I trying to reply to a thread and seen I wasn't logged in. I had the same issue as Pop Tatari at first, because I was just entering my username/pass. I was unable to log in until I clicked "remember me"

Thought I had forgotten my password or something.

Reactions: Crayo

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I have problems logging in, only seems to work if I click the remember me option. Tried this twice today.
This is very alarming. I can only imagine the amount of people who haven't thought of doing that. I'll try and get this fixed ASAP.

Will there be a way for us people that browse on mobile to stream
I'm unsure what you mean.

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
This is very alarming. I can only imagine the amount of people who haven't thought of doing that. I'll try and get this fixed ASAP.

I'm unsure what you mean.
Well, with the merge I should be able to stream watch wrestling content on here if I'm not mistaken. Plus I only browse using my phone because my laptop is garbage so if streaming to my phone would work too that would be the titsp

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Well, with the merge I should be able to stream watch wrestling content on here if I'm not mistaken. Plus I only browse using my phone because my laptop is garbage so if streaming to my phone would work too that would be the titsp
You can watch videos & streams via your mobile on watchwrestling if that's what you mean. Us merging the forum here doesn't affect that, or anything else like it.

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
You can watch videos & streams via your mobile on watchwrestling if that's what you mean. Us merging the forum here doesn't affect that, or anything else like it.
Oh ok well that settles my inquiry thank you

Reactions: Crayo