Post Jerishow

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

^^^Why keep their alliance together indefinitely when it wasn't even their original plan for Jericho's unified tag title run.

Miz & Morrison SHOULD have been preserved, but Jeri-show-doesn't really mean shit and won't be missed when they split.

Besides, I, like a shit load of others, wanna see Jericho back to singles asap.

IMO.... Belts to DX. Jeri-show split (doesn't really require a feud IMO - It's sold as a business arrangement between them anyway) DX to fued with Harts. Jericho builds up JoMo & Matt on SD ready for the road to Mania. Show? ...Fuck knows! ...Face turn and feud with Orton? Squash Miz for the US title.... Challenge Seamus should he get past Cena with title in tact?

....I dunno, whilst I acknowledge that he's a "commodity", I find Show like Batista, useful to have about for certain angles and visuals but never the number one choice to feud with ANYONE in particular (i.e. there's always a more appealing opponent for x, y or z)... It feels like everything is done for the sake of it... i.e. Just for his size.

Airfixx

I didn't say they should have remained a team. I said that they should have retained their alliance. Being drafted apart was sufficient....

MizMasta3000

I think JeriShow will remained allied after they stop tagging. Just drop the belts (NOT to DX) then get single feuds and slowly drift apart. But if Jericho ever has to pick a tag partner, he would pick Big Show

noumenon

Then both would have presumably had to remain heel. And we wouldn't have gotten heat on the Miz and the rub from beating his partner who was deemed better than him.

EnterTamed

Reaction score
No shit it's done for his size, he's 7 foot and 500 pounds and he could have a 10 year title reign and nobody could argue becuase simply anyone of that size could beat anyone legitimately. Andre held his unbeaten streak forever and don't say it was a long time ago it's becuase everyone knew of his size, it made him THE star of the mid mid 70's- 80's, Hogan became as big as he did becuase he conquered Andre's size. They even have show using the KO punch now and let's be serious there's no one in the world that will argue he couldn't legitimately knock anyone of those 250 pounders out.

I know that I have the most respect for the guy becuase he doesn't bitch and he does what he's told and is fine with it. I'm sure he is actually one of the few who aren't pricks and are truly thankful for what they have and the money they're making. The only time anyone hears anything from show is when he's injured.

Jericho as great as he is, is in fact a mid carder or co main event, but since he's such a great heel and entertainer he can be counted on anytime for the main event.

I don't watch smackdown often so I can't tell you what Jericho should do after but show should be picking apart small guys and should have a lengthy unbeaten streak til like a fluke lose to Miz or someone like that. Maybe show will sit on hornswoggle who knows.

soulreaper545

Reaction score
this is how i see it Jericho continues to get pushed and Big Show goes back to wasting away in the shadows just like after his other title reigns