• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Could we get a post count of how many posts we made in 24 hours, so that way people can see how many posts they've made in the past day?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
This is a feature people have been asking for a lot. Not just 24 hour posting statistics, but how many posts they have had in certain sections. There is one premium plugging around that does something like this, but I'm sure there was some sort of issue with it and that's why I didn't go for it. I'll check again tomorrow, and if it's not available I'll request one.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Crayo said:
This is a feature people have been asking for a lot. Not just 24 hour posting statistics, but how many posts they have had in certain sections. There is one premium plugging around that does something like this, but I'm sure there was some sort of issue with it and that's why I didn't go for it. I'll check again tomorrow, and if it's not available I'll request one.

Thank you.