Possible Wrestlemania plans for WHC

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Several people in WWE think that Sheamus and Orton are both draws. They're big fans. And, by rights, both guys should be. They're big, talented, workers who are tremendously underrated by the IWC (possibly because they "look like champions" and most guys the IWC prize are smaller guys with more impressive workrates, like Bryan, Punk, and Jericho).

Both guys, however, work like big stars, which means they use simplified, mainly low-risk movesets that don't impress the IWC very much. This rumor tells me two things: 1) that there has been discussion of a one-year title reign...we all know HHH wants longer reigns (Punk's carried the WWE title for nearly a year and Sheamus has carried the WHC since Wrestlemania without either title being hotshotted onto anyone else), and 2) that one of these guys is going to have to turn heel because neither is big enough to make a good face vs. face feud.

Also, it's Meltzer and it's just talk at this point. Don't go off the deep end.

wk

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I actually disagree for once. Randy is a a seriously good worker and could rival any of the "best in the world" wrestlers you list, but Sheamus is dreadful. Well, he's average. His cardio is disgraceful, he gets gassed, he's lazy, he can't sell at all, he's clumsy, his bumps look weak as fuck, he can not tell a story and he genuinely isn't a draw. Randy was a big draw when he was a heel and is one of the best wrestlers in the company.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I actually disagree for once. Randy is a a seriously good worker and could rival any of the "best in the world" wrestlers you list, but Sheamus is dreadful. Well, he's average. His cardio is disgraceful, he gets gassed, he's lazy, he can't sell at all, he's clumsy, his bumps look weak as fuck, he can not tell a story and he genuinely isn't a draw. Randy was a big draw when he was a heel and is one of the best wrestlers in the company.

I'll second this.

Randy was huge back in the day as a heel. Sheamus is no where near that level.. Will take a lot, a lot of work to get there.

Don't even know if it's possible for him tbh..

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Is that a song or something? I think I'm supposed to continue the lyrics but I'm not acquainted with them.