Possible WrestleMania Matches

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Regarding the Divas Title match at WrestleMania 29 if there is one, it will likely be Kaitlyn vs. a heel Layla but they may end up doing a multi-Divas match instead. The Kaitlyn vs. Layla feud is in the works.

Another match planned this week is Fandango vs. Chris Jericho. One possible match is Brodus Clay, Tensai, Cameron and Naomi vs. The Bella Twins, Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow.
Bunch of horrible matches in my opinion. I'd much rather the Lords Of Funk be put in a fatal 4 way tag match with Rhodes Scholars, Hell No and Ziggler & Big E if they still want them in the match.

Fandango vs Jericho is WAYYY to early. The guy should have debuted after WrestleMania, although his first match being at Mania would be quite cool.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
I swear, besides Rock/Cena, Punk/Taker Trips/Lesnar, this WrestleMania is shaping up to be one of the worst. I think they gave up on booking to lower card because they have those three big matches.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
is the angle of Fandango/Jericho that Y2J will be the one to finally pronounce his name right and Fandango will have no choice but to fight him????, I kinda like what they're doing with Fandango so far and a debut at Mania seems like a decent idea given the arrogance of the character..... That 4 way mixed tag has preshow written all over it, shame there isn't a better way to get Sandow on the card.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
is the angle of Fandango/Jericho that Y2J will be the one to finally pronounce his name right and Fandango will have no choice but to fight him????, I kinda like what they're doing with Fandango so far and a debut at Mania seems like a decent idea given the arrogance of the character..... That 4 way mixed tag has preshow written all over it, shame there isn't a better way to get Sandow on the card.

Yeah, if anyone can let those A's breathe it's Y2J. :side:

Franco

Reaction score
I like all three suggested matches. No complaints from me. Yeah, baybay!

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I thought that Jericho was heading towards a match against Barrett and Miz for the IC title at WM. A match with Fandango doesn't make any sense and I highly doubt that Fandango will make it onto the WM card.

Whatever happens the Divas title match will be a nothing match, the champion has been missing for most of the past month on their flagship show and that division needs a boost. Would be lucky to make the card.

Not a fan of that eight person tag, just use the two teams in the tag team title match instead and add depth there

AF.

Reaction score
WWE gave up on the mid-card for last years WM aswell (all the undercard with finished by the first hour iirc). So I expect the same to happen this year aswell.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Wow, these came out of nowhere.

I'll make sure my bladder is full for all these piss breaks.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Some say this screams piss break, I say it screams bullshit. Looks like more speculation posing as news.

Sources say Chris Jericho will feud with Fandaaaaango because he feels like he is stealing his "Dancing With The Stars" fame and making a mockery out of it. Sources also tell me, WWE has already contacted Stacey Kiebler to be in Fandaaaango's corner and Tom Bergeron because he is the only guy I know from that show.

Sources told me this, so it should be true. And by sources I mean some stuff I just thought of when I was typing.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
First of all I wouldn't mind having Fandango at Wrestlemania but I certainly wouldn't let him have a match. I'd just have be cocky backstage or have some legends take him during an in-ring segment sort of like what has happened to Mohammad Hassan and Carlito. Jericho should stay in that frame with Barrett and Miz that he got started with.

I don't care what the divas do. The division is so bad right now that they shouldn't even be showcased at Mania.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Didn't Hassan get beat up by Hogan at Mania?

I wouldn't mind seeing Fandango get super kicked by HBK :side:

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Those don't look good at all, I really hope its all just rumours.

If it is true though, then it really is shaping to be a shitty WrestleMania. They don't seem to be doing anything right this year, despite the fact that they have so many big names on the card.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Another diva battle royal? Oh please. May as well add some type of gimmick to it and that might be somewhat entertaining. Dress them all up like WWE legends, kind of like the gimmick battle royal there already was, but with divas impersonating them. OR MAKE THEM WEAR HOCKEY JERSEYS!

lol Hey... if you're going to make a mockery out of the divas, may as well do it right.