Possible Spoiler: TNA Star Leaks Controversial Angle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Ricky Banderas who is set to be the man behind James Mitchells' Mesiah has leaked his upcoming storyline with Abyss in an interview with a fan site related to the AAA promotion in Mexico. Banderas says the plan is for him to do a run-in at the Hard Justice PPV during Abyss' match and then segments will air that show Banderas' character torturing Abyss. Of course, this could change now that he's publicly talked about it.

Banderas also mentioned that despite the recent problems with Konnan and Ron Killings, TNA and AAA have no problems with him working for either promotion and they are working together on his dates so there's no conflict.

Nige84

Reaction score
He's off to a good start! What a clever individual he is!

Christian

Reaction score
..I already knew that was going to happen lol.

And lolx2 at you for saying he's fired "for sure".

straight_edge76

He will be released and they will sign Renee Dupree or Orlando Jordan instead lol

PeepShow

Hes not gunna be released. Shut the hell up you n00b, or make a smart comment

straight_edge76

it was supposed to be a sarcastic comment.

I just pray to god that he doesn't think he is flippin' Goku and pull a WSX and start shooting fireballs at people.