Possible Spoiler on Tag Team Reunion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
“Wildcatâ€￾ Chris Harris returned to TNA Impact at Tuesday night’s taping, which will air next week. The word is that Harris is back to reform America’s Most Wanted with former partner James Storm somewhere down the line. The internal reaction is shock that they would break up the very successful Beer Money tag team, but the long-term plan is for Robert Roode to go solo, reports the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

Beer Money is great, but it would be nice to see each member get solo pushes. Roode is a good start, and a AMW reunion will be solid as long as it's short term, and Storm gets his shot also.

rhetts jetski

Reaction score
I definitely approve of this. Harris is a great worker and it's nice to see him get mainstream work, hopefully he can completely erase all memories of "Braden Walker." - I think Roode will do extremely well by himself, hope this is his breakout year.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Beer Money is great but wouldn't mind AMW coming back for a little bit even though I personally like Storm better than Roode.