Possible SPOILER involving three major Raw stars.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

It would help gain a little more heat for the feud, I'm sure it won't be too bad. Hopefully their parking lot brawl match doesn't suck. These types of matches really shouldn't be classified as matches anyway, they are pretty much just angles

xtremebadass

Well...judging by the 6 man tag match, I don't know if this feud has enough to go the long run. I mean Cryme Tyme did alot of the match, but didn't have enough offense which is odd. Don't get me started on the whole Cena is dead thing. A normal person would have been squashed like a bug, but he will be in one piece come this Sunday...now how do they expect even little kids to believe that crap?

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Welp....probably too late seeing as Cena got fucking owned tonight huh? lol...but yeah dont look like this is gonna happen.

Christian

Reaction score
SPOILERS! cena returns with his THE PROTOTYPE gimmick because they had to totally reconstruct his upper body after it was crushed between the cars

gashface

Reaction score
Oh great lets put the Mickie in another stereotypical weak female role >__< This sucks, the only time something like this worked was the DDP stalker angle..

Airfixx

Steph & Taker was cool.

Anyway, how does Mickey being anable to overcome JBL (and pressumably some 'hired' muscle' of some description) make her look stereotypically weak?

Airfixx

I still don't see what makes this an issue of gender stereotypes.

I wouldn't consider a male kidnap-ee to be tougher than a female one.... If you're outnumbered ya not expected top prevail.

Surely skimpy wrestling outfits and breat implants are a damn sight more of a contribution to the problem of the Divas not being taken seriously because of sexual sterotypes etc.?

gashface

Reaction score
Well yes they are but what I'm saying is very rarely would a male be kidnapped... it is a female thing to be placed as the "damsel in distress" and that bothers me.