possible SD! superstar's return date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

I wouldn't do a Rey Mysterio on him and do a title run in the main event and an RR win but Helms is great at Heat and occasionally as a tweener and not so much as Face but you never know maybe if the right storyline in the future he might be ... anyway I see him being the same level as the US division at most upper mid between US and Main Event just hovering around there like where Umaga / JBL / Hardy (both) / Kennedy / Kane / Show / MVP are at the moment but if that is the case it won't be for a while and they might give him a few small feuds to build him up and make sure he won't do a steiner and get injured again on his return.

1chiban

Reaction score
Give him a midcard birth first, see if anyone other than the marks remember him, and see how much of a reaction he gets. No good pushing someone that never seems to get over as a non-gimmicky character- just ask Lance Cade.

Dragon

Reaction score
Can't wait till Helms returns, hopefully he's utilised properly this time.