Possible Return

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

I just read on another report that WWE if taking anyone, they will take BG James, but want nothing to do with Kip.

This Guy

Kip James (formerly known as Billy Gunn) and BG James (formerly known as Road Dogg) have been telling people that they may be going back to WWE. The tag team division in WWE is pretty thin and inexperienced right now, so it would make sense to add a veteran team like the former New Age Outlaws. These two guys still perform as well as they used when they were a part of Degeneration X. Interestingly enough, TNA management has informed them that they’re free to leave if they wished.

http://www.wrestlingrevealed.com/blog/index.php

That right there is a load of crap....Gunn was blowing up in the later days of his WWE career within a matter of minutes into the match. I don't want these guys back.

Enigma22

Reaction score
personally id love to see them back... not for their wrestling skills, for their gimmick.... i doubt they would ever have them join up full time as dx with hhh and micheals but they could do a few things with all them together...

Switchy

Reaction score
Tbh I wouldn't mind them back with WWE's current tag scene. Adding a couple of vets to the scene to put over some new stars may help WWE in the long term imo but I'd prefer the Dudley's to return than VKM.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Yeah seriously.......the "Disses" were fucking Works.....Vince should sign them back, I know I would....I am a huge NAO/VKM fan and it would be really interesting to see how these 2 would be used in current day WWE......Im sick of all you people talking shit on them. They really arent as bad as you say, they can cut good promos and have pretty good matches...alot of you just look wayy to far in it when you say "all they do is punch and they have no talent" blah blah who cares man, they ARE entertaining, experienced, well known, and would be a GREAT addition to WWE Television PERIOD.

LKP

Well i heard even if they did come back kip james wouldnt be welcome and bg james would be.

HBKforever

Reaction score
1999 called, they want their tag team back.....They old age outlaws shouldn't be back in the WWE no matter the condition of the tag division, they can stay with all the other WWE rejects in TNA.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

nao couldnt possibly be wanted in wwe after their stupid publicity stunts/gimmick in tna. wwe doesnt want them, and neither do we

Enigma22

Reaction score
well i think people would still tune in to watch them so why not resign them? wwe could use them to help some other people too imo...

i dont see how they can help anyone. they clearly are not 'cool' anymore, so i dont think the fans will care about them

Enigma22

Reaction score
well i like them lol... not in tna tho... im not saying they will put on the best matches but i think they could have some good story lines... they are both good on the mic...

^^im just saying that most people used to like them because they were considered cool. but they just look old now

This Guy

Its funny because when Triple H & HBK get back together these same people go oh gawd there doing DX again, yet the New Age Outlaws are apparently a good idea again....the difference is HBK & Triple H can work and still go. The other two can not...well at least not as well. BG James could fit if he was say a road agent, I agree he is still good on the mic and could teach some of the younger guys....Kip can just go away...there is nothing good about him. He's not good in the ring or on the mic....and his attitude sucks so I wouldn't make him a road agent either.

CenaMark54

1999 called, they want their tag team back.....They old age outlaws shouldn't be back in the WWE no matter the condition of the tag division, they can stay with all the other WWE rejects in TNA.

That reminds me of one of my favorite lines of all time, Edge to X-Pac...

"Hey xPac, 1998 called and they're sick of you."

Anyway, the new age outlaws can't save a division that doesn't exist. Unless by save it means they want to wrestle the highlanders on heat, or get squashed by some new monster heel.

Soulpower

Unless by save it means they want to wrestle the highlanders on heat, or get squashed by some new monster heel.

Or get squashed by HHH >_>