Possible Return

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

schuy7

Reaction score
Kip James (formerly known as Billy Gunn) and BG James (formerly known as Road Dogg) have been telling people that they may be going back to WWE. The tag team division in WWE is pretty thin and inexperienced right now, so it would make sense to add a veteran team like the former New Age Outlaws. These two guys still perform as well as they used when they were a part of Degeneration X. Interestingly enough, TNA management has informed them that they’re free to leave if they wished.

http://www.wrestlingrevealed.com/blog/index.php

LKP

This story was going around about 5 months ago. If they come back they come back if not im not going to lose any sleep over it. At the moment billy gunn has turned on road dog on tna tv so we will see.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Lol, take them. Hope you enjoy BG going an entire match doing nothing but left hand jabs and Kip having about as much skill as Khali, if that.

C4

I don't think that WWE will hire 3rd class blueberries who did sh*t as VKM with the name of McMahon. Their backstage attitude also sucks according to TNA Wrestling.

HHHforever

Reaction score
I really don't think they're headed to the WWE. Even if they do this isn't going to do shit. This signing would by no means help bolster the tag division or anything like that. No if they got the Duddley Brothers that would be different, these two wouldn't do much for the WWE.

chessarmy

OMG what a big loss for TNA!!! lol, WWE can have them its not like they do anything good for TNA anyways. Plus, it can free up some more TV time for people like LAX

The Rated R CMStar

Do you really think Vince would sign them back? I mean, the only thing bigger on Vince than his wallet is his ego, and he was insulted and humilliated by Kip and BG.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Do you really think Vince would sign them back? I mean, the only thing bigger on Vince than his wallet is his ego, and he was insulted and humilliated by Kip and BG.

I dunno about humiliated, but its not above Vince to sign a guy he doesn't like and totally bury him.

See: Rhodes, Dusty.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Another good point, I idon't think they'd bring them back anyway. Yet again even if by miracle chance they sign them it will not make the slightest difference in the overall tag team landscape.

HBKforever

Reaction score
Not only did they diss Vince, but they also ripped on HHH and HBK....I don't see those two guys being real happy with them returning either. Probably just wishful thinking on the part of the james gang

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Yeah... I wouldn't like them. They did ''Call'' out DX and stuff. I know the tag teams arent doing that great right now, but I really don't think they will help out at all.

xtremebadass

Bringing New Age Outlaws to WWE would just pressure Vince into bringing back DX full time, meaining HHH and HBK out of the title hunt, once again leaving it all to Superman. Although, I would love to see it.

kingovkings

Reaction score
DX would not reform with them 2 anyways the dissed trips n hbk and i dont think that hbk well More so trips would forgive them that easily so if they do come back which is highly unlikely they would not work with either hbk or trips, plus i dont think Vince would want them back unless he was going to bury them and take the piss

chessarmy

People, VKM "dissed" the WWE and DX, but that doesnt mean that Vince wont hire them back. Remember, the "diss" was just an angle, it wasnt a shoot