Possible Plans For Eve Torres & Feud With Ryder

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
WrestleZone said:
Creative plans have been discussed for the now heel Eve Torres to continue her feud with Zack Ryder according to F4Wonline.com.

Torres would be paired with a heel WWE Superstar and would feud with Ryder and a WWE Diva. As of now the most popular name that has been suggested to be paired with Ryder is Layla.

Small piece of news but thought I'd post it as there is a lot of talk about the whole Eve and Ryder thing and now that it's possible Layla is returning, so they'd forget her whole heel run and she'd return as a face? Either way, I can't wait if she does as I was a fan of her and her in ring ability wasn't bad, she was also good on the mic and super hot.

Eve goes to Jack Swagger and we get Ryder w/Layla vs. Swagger w/Eve for the US Title at WM28?
Kane w/Eve vs. Ryder w/Layla?
Ziggler ditches Vickie and goes with Eve vs Ryder w/Layla?

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Layla turned face before McCool retired, not many people will still remember that but I'd assume that Eve will go for maybe Swagger and sets up another US Title Rematch between the two.

I wouldn't mind seeing this feud, gives two divas and two mid-carders something to do and I personally believe it'll be Swagger.

Deuce

Reaction score
Layla and Ryder vs Torres and Swagger? That would be a pretty cool feud to see but you never know who the WWE is gonna choose for both Eve and Ryder.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
It would make a lot of sense with Swagger and it'd give him something to do. I can't seem to think of any other heel on RAW unless a mid-carder like Drew McIntyre headed over to RAW... (OMFG... Didn't they say they were going to turn him into an Arrogant Playboy)?!

Drew v. Ryder... Needs to happen.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
The most random but epic thing to happen is Curt Hawkins gets the role with Eve. They have been champions together and it would lead to a whole former tag teams collide thing. The issue here is that Curt hasn't got on main card so that won't happen. I really don't want it to be McIntyre but if its to get on the card, then so be it.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
As long as KANE doesn't end up in a mixed tag at Mania then I'll be happy with the continuation with Ryder.

Divas don't really matter but Eve was right about Ryder he is a damn pansy.

ATKOOL

Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out who the heel should be. I was thinking Curt Hawkins for obvious reasons, but we all know it ain't going to happen.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I can't see it being Jack Swagger since he is managed by Vickie and I can't see them giving him another manager. Kane won't be it because it wouldn't make sense for Eve to side with him after what Kane put her through.

I think that Curt Hawkins could work because it could be Eve trying to hurt Ryder even more by pairing with his former tag team partner. I like the idea of Layla pairing with Ryder again, will be happy to see her back on tv as a face.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
The issue here is that while Hawkins is awesome, he doesn't have much credibility right now. I'm not going to lie though if they do use him, it will be sweet. The advantage for Curt is that they could have released so many times yet they still keep him because he actually has talent and can work. In the end though, I think it will be McIntyre.

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
Is this seriously gonna be for Wrestlemania because I safetly say mixed tag matches are just a waste of time on PPV and aren't much better for Raw or Smackdown.

PY.

Reaction score
How the hell is Drew perfect for this? The guy hasn't won a match in a year or something, and has about as much credibility as Tyler Reks has. I think people are holding onto the idea of Drew getting pushed soon, but that's not going to happen. There would of at least been some sign of a push by now and there isn't.. He just loses. Also add that Eve's whole thing is using people to get to the top, right? Drew's nowhere near it.

I couldn't care any less about who gets put into this feud. I really never liked Ryder and after seeing him on television for about 3 months, I now know why I didn't like him. Dude can not sell, act, talk, anything. If anyone at all makes sense right now, it's Kane but I doubt that's who it'll be.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Never liked Eve, but she's definitely more interesting as a heel. She has more opportunity to showcase her range of acting ability and she's shown she's more talented in that department than most women WWE has right now.

Definitely curious to see where this will go. I hope for her sake she has thick skin, because WWE seems like they're about to turn her into their next weekly "slut" chant recipient.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
The unlikely pick here is John Morrison. For anyone that watches Zach now suddenly lame show (it has started to suck), their has been Morrison sightings. Few weeks ago he was talking from heaven, now Zach's dad was wearing his gear and being a MoFo again. Could Morrison come back as a heel and be on Eve's side? It would be so cool if it happened.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
/but people would have to give a crap about Morrison, who has never drawn heat as a heel without Miz or Melina carrying him