Possible NWO and WM 24 Spoilers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
The place so nice they named it twice...new york,
Doesnt matter we all known Cean vs. HHH & Edge vs. Taker at WM24... the only rease WWE did because we dont know who's gonna win. Does Cena get the super run again? Does Triple actually win (and keep) the title? even worse doest Taker win and keep his streak and get the title? or the ultimate question is will they actually let Edge end Taker's streak?

Big Jabba

Reaction score
i think every one knew the minute cena returned at rumble he was gonna b in the mania main event

HHHforever

Reaction score
You keep arguing that they're big draws. If they're so popular and people want to see them main event all the time, why do you have to constantly defend yourself by saying that?

You know why I keep defending myself? Because idiots like you are too stupid to understand anything. Of course you still think that the WWE pumps cheering into the TV when Cena comes out even though people are booing, I pretty much rest my case there.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Where did I say that? Can you please point out that quote to me? Oh wait you can't because I didn't say that. Don't put words in my mouth to try to help your piss poor arguments.