Pop/Country Music Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Taker

Reaction score
Your favorite Wrestler from the 90's

Who was your favorite wrestler that was wrestling in the 1990's eg. Wrestlemania 1, Summerslam 91.

My favourite wrestler would have to be Hulk Hogan, he dominated the ring teaming up with Mr. T to take out Roddy Piper's team at WM 1. And at Wrestlemania 3, when Hogan Body Slammed Andre The Giant and pinned him for the 1...2...3!

What are your's?

Degeneration__X2006

Reaction score
Well, my favorite wrestler from the 90's is Triple H...which, he still IS my favorite wrestler. As for favorite HOF'er it would be Piper. Only because he had one of the greatest personalities and talk shows that wrestling has ever seen.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
is this for the 90's or the 80's because taker the things he said happened in the 80's.

well my favorite was and still is stone cold

Wrestling God

Reaction score
My favorite wrestler of the 90's has to be stone cold i agree with DX 2006 my fav HOF is piper

Malone Hart

Reaction score
My favourite wrestlers of the 90's ever are Hulk Hogan and The Ultimate Warripr purely because when i was a young kid these guys really grabbed my attention, i mean they kicked all the bad guys asses and they looked cool doing it lol.

Reaction score
My two favorite stars of the 90s were Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels, also my two favorite superstars of all time. Bret was my idol as a kid. Great face character and really appealed to kids as the "Do everything the right way" kind of guy. I also realized at a young age his superior in ring abilities. The pink and black just put me over the top with him lol. For some reason it was awesome. Michaels was the edgey character that I couldn't help but like. As I transitioned into my young adolescence and teen years, Michaels was transforming into the number one entertainer in the industry. He always put on classic matches, and his cocky arrogance appealed to me as well. Women loved him and men wanted to be him........'nuff said.

Soulpower

Bret hart and Steve Austin. Austin was great in WCW, in his stint at ECW and of course we can't forget about what he did for the WWF, hell, what he did for the wrestling business in general. Hart of course has to be here as technical master... and he was the one who put Austin on the map in the WWF.

Montana

I started watchin in 92, but i watched all the old tapes.

My personal favorite was probably Tatanka and Bret Hart in 92, when i was most into it.

Later HBK.

Then i kinda just watched it, and didnt really have favorites.

Vince Mcmahon has always been another one of my favorite characters. Perhpas my favorite all time.

03mnm

Reaction score
My Favourite Wrestlers in the 90s and there where a few but it has to be Sting. Back in 1997 I started watching wrestling. I watched both WWF and WCW. In the WWF the Rock was my favourite he had me laughing my ass off every time he had the mic. I loved the old DX, Brett Hart and Austin. But WCW was awesome back in the old days. Outsiders, Luger, Hogan, Ric Flair I used to enjoy but My favourite was Sting.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Early 90's - Rick Rude

Mid 90's - Curt Hennig

Late 90's - Chris Jericho