"Poll to determine the Battle of JeffRain"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who will win?

• Total voters

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
who the hell would vote for red fucking rain.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
I don't even know wtf is going on in this horrible thread lmao. [HASHTAG]#MTGA[/HASHTAG]
This thread is basically a gathering of all the worst people this site has to offer, all trying their asses off to outdo their king in the art of wholesome savagery, but unfortunately I am Andy Warhol and the rest of these tryhards are just kindergartners chewing on generic-brand crayons. Y'all muthafuckas are too blind to realize that you're all getting worked ;)

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
This thread is basically a gathering of all the worst people this site has to offer, all trying their asses off to outdo their king in the art of wholesome savagery, but unfortunately I am Andy Warhol and the rest of these tryhards are just kindergartners chewing on generic-brand crayons. Y'all muthafuckas are too blind to realize that you're all getting worked :emoji_wink:

wholesome savagery

You worked them, you worked them good.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
What was the original idea behind this thread?

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
What was the original idea behind this thread?
Something about Jeffry and Rain having a feud. Now the idea is about chaos and something about the fact that Haze must post 1 thread a day so she doesn't become insane. With a little bit of Rain ranting at everyone in sight.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Something about Jeffry and Rain having a feud. Now the idea is about chaos and something about the fact that Haze must post 1 thread a day so she doesn't become insane. With a little bit of Rain ranting at everyone in sight.
So where is your daily thread then, Haze? :pity: