"Poll to determine the Battle of JeffRain"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who will win?

• Total voters

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
This thread is literally a waste of my time. People's opinion of Red Rain is that he's an annoying ****, whereas I am seen by the masses as a role model and a legend
I am sorry but I had to do this... Blame Reag.

ghfhgfhgf.png

Ff-fixed your pic.

• Haha
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
I am sorry but I had to do this... Blame Reag.

ghfhgfhgf.png

Ff-fixed your pic.
Blame Reag 100% except when [HASHTAG]#BlameGino[/HASHTAG] is applicable lol. Thank you for that though. You should change it to that officially without me paying for legend status, no joke, cuz that's what I am. I take out the fucking pieces of shit while being the biggest piece of entertaining shit that WWEF has ever seen. My motto is as follows: fuck bullies, praise your Lord Jeffus Christ ;p (that's right, I use a goddamn winking tongue face because I'm THAT fucking golden. Fucking sue me)

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Blame Reag 100% except when [HASHTAG]#BlameGino[/HASHTAG] is applicable lol. Thank you for that though. You should change it to that officially without me paying for legend status, no joke, cuz that's what I am. I take out the fucking pieces of shit while being the biggest piece of entertaining shit that WWEF has ever seen. My motto is as follows: fuck bullies, praise your Lord Jeffus Christ :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (that's right, I use a goddamn winking tongue face because I'm THAT fucking golden. Fucking sue me)

.......Something not sitting too well for me on something here.... I feel I should be offended.

Reactions: Jeffry Mason

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
.......Something not sitting too well for me on something here.... I feel I should be offended.
You absolutely should be. If you think I'm anything less than a purposely controversial blasphemous for the sake of likes, then fuck you ;)

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
You absolutely should be. If you think I'm anything less than a purposely controversial blasphemous for the sake of likes, then fuck you :emoji_wink:
Gee... Thank You sooo much for that little i sight... Just what I needed to see this late at night..... Not like I dnt already hv enough on my mind right now anyways.

Last edited:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
You called this thread literally a waste of your time. So what do you do? You proceed to make yourself the center of attention. Original. Bravo.

You've resorted to cutting anti-messianic promos because you're an attention whore and running out of quality material.

What will Jeff resort to next? Attack women? Oops, did that already. Darn, I guess you'll just have to keep trying to be relevant.

You're still free to battle me in statuses, by the way. But I forgot, you probably still have a few more blasphemy jokes to tell.

Don't worry I'll get out of here and wait until you're finished.
Please, for my sake, Dnt say anything offensive such as that Jesus thing u said @Jeffry Fucking Mason.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I love seeing babies when Im out and about in stores. It just makes my Heart Smile and melt. Lol Especially on youtube when they laugh.

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
You absolutely should be. If you think I'm anything less than a purposely controversial blasphemous for the sake of likes, then fuck you :emoji_wink:
Oh no, my first dislike EVER. Whatever shall I do? This is the worst thing to happen to me since... eh who the fuck am I kidding? I honestly still can't believe it took this long. Disappointed that it comes from a person who "hates" me though, as opposed to someone who I actually deserved the disrespect from

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Just so you know. I Personaly dnt hate You, Jeffry Mason. Just allow me to set that record straight. :D