Poll: Knockouts division and X-division

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you like or dislike knockout division and x-division

• Like Knockout division

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dislike Knockout division

• Like X-division

• Dislike X-division

• Total voters

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
My thoughts are that many Light Heavyweight wrestlers are not used properly. In both TNA and WWE small guys are sidelined because the company has no creative mind for them. Little guys=underestimated. They are almost always jobbers. Whether they have good or bad matches, they aren't givin credibility. Just my bias, but I think KAIENTAI played a big role in the destruction of light heavyweight wrestling.

I like the X-Division, but once again they are getting sidelined. Amazing Red is a jobber, and Williams brings nothing extreme to the title. The X-Division was once the best division in wrestling, but with great power comes great responsibility. You HAVE to keep a good product rolling. They didnt.

All of you who say Hogan killed the X, he didn't, he just kicked a dead horse.

str8edgepunk

Reaction score
Knockout division was the only reason I watched tna and then they fucked it up completely. Now if I r ever want to watch womens wrestling I just watch Shimmer. I like the X-Division but thats been declining too as of late.

Doomsday

Reaction score
This poll is skewed. Multiple choice is a bad idea in general.
days_of_war_nights_of_love.gif

I like the Knockout division more then the X-division however.