Politics

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I think we should've waited to see where he was going with that whole final solution thing.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
well, as long as italians are included in the aryan race...i don't see any problems :laugh:

jews always blame other for racism, when they are often the first racists, as for slavs, french frog-eaters, queers and whoever else was turned into soap, just remember,in 1933 out of 45 million of voters, 95% agreed with Hitler politics, even before repression started... there must be a reason :shifty:

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Die Juden sind die Ausgabe! Sie lassen unsere Gesellschaft der Betriebsmittel ab und rufen uns dann Rassisten an, weil wir sie nicht mehr geben. Faule Juden! Bereiten Sie sich für die Auferstehung des Drittes Reichs vor!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Feuern Sie oben die Öfen, wir sind zurück ab?
Quanto arrabbiato pensate questo tipo otterrete quando legge questo?

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
considerando l'ignoranza che ha mostrato, e che sei un amministratore, quindi non oserà andare contro di te più di tanto, nonchè il fatto che è un moccioso...
probabilmente si fregherà da solo.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
tra l'altro ho i miei dubbi che riuscirà a capire tutte le volte che abbiamo cambiato lingua, ma non si sa mai.

just saying the pure and simple truth

Axis

Decent gimmick. However, if you're going to use an online translator, you could pick a more outlandish language than Italian.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
why i should use google translator when i am italian?
that's the only non-gimmick part tbh.
oh and i know 4 different languages so if i wanted nobody would have understood, but since i was talking to someone..

Axis

omg! u no 4 diff languages?!?!1/ i r sooooo jelus!11 cuz u plz help me lern how 2 b as kewl as u?!1//1?!