Police: Drugged boy wakes to find naked man standing over him

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Oasis

Reaction score
Kelly Kelly Sig Request

*Theme:Kelly Kelly
*Colours:I dunno, pink'll be alright
*Person(s):just Kelly Kelly
*Text:It needs to have her name on it, I don't want my Username on it
Font:w/e
*Size:about 400x140, something close to that will be okay
Pics:I don't want any pics of her dressed as Punk. You DON'T have to use these but here you go anyway:
Kelly4.jpg

156.jpg

084.jpg

KELLYtop06-27.jpg

kellysmile0123.jpg

kelly2.jpg

2929024.jpg

112.jpg

I'll pay in rep, thanks in advance

RawEnergy

Reaction score
KellyKellySig.gif

did this along time ago you can have it if you want

the gif shakes, i donno why cuz I placed it in perfect but there was a file error but w/e hope you like it

Kairi

Reaction score
AMBRIDGE, Pa. -- Police are investigating after an Ambridge teenager said he was drugged and then woke to find a naked man standing over him.The suspect, Leslie Funtieo, 45, was working at a home, caring for his friend's mother-in-law who suffers from Alzheimer's disease, Channel 11’s Dave Bondy reported.“I paid him to be here with her, to take care of her and to keep her safe from harm’s way,†said homeowner Karen Bartling.Bartling said a 17-year-old was also staying at this house while Funtieo was there.“He’s a young teenage person who was having a bad situation in his life, and he was looking for help himself.

He was kind and helpful and respectful while he was here,†said Bartling.Police said Funtieo and the teen had a run-in early Sunday morning.“We received a 911 call from a male juvenile that he was raped or tried to been raped,†said Zadock Dismuke of the Ambridge Police Department. “He was able to escape the house.â€â€œVictim stated that Funtieo gave him four pills to take for his headache. Victim said Funtieo told him that these will make you feel better. Victim stated that he took the pills at about 3 a.m.,†the criminal complaint said.Police said the 17-year-old passed out and woke up to find Funtieo standing over him in just his underwear.

The boy then ran out of the house but police said Funtieo ran after him.“Our victim was actually holding onto a road sign, trying to keep himself there and not get back into the house with him,†said Dismuke. “He let go of the road sign and kind of ran out of his shirt. The shirt pulled up over his head. Our victim was able to call 911 when he was running.â€The teen told Channel 11's Amy Marcinkiewicz that he has known the man since he was 8-years-old and never thought he would harm him.

Police later found Funtieo, who they said fled on foot.“He ran a short distance from us,†said Dismuke. “He’s a bigger gentleman. He was hiding behind a shed on a neighboring yard.â€The teenager was taken to a local hospital to be checked out.Funtieo is being held in the Beaver County Jail on $25,000 bond.