Police: Couple brings kids along for UT bank heist

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
TOOELE, Utah (AP) — Police in Utah say they've arrested a husband and wife bank robbery team that took their two children along for the illegal excursion.

An arrest report from Tooele (too-WIHL'-uh) police says the man and woman, both 27, were caught Monday soon after a Wells Fargo branch was robbed. A 5-year-old and a 2-year-old were in the back seat.

According to The Salt Lake Tribune (http://bit.ly/YpanMI ), the couple told police they robbed the bank because they faced eviction and growing medical bills.

Employees told police the woman entered the bank and showed the teller a note demanding money.

The woman reportedly ran from the bank to the car, which was driven by the man.

Police say they searched the vehicle and found the demand note, along with hundreds of dollars in cash.
I'd say these two aren't going to be winning any parent of the year competitions any time soon. :lol:

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
These two should go to jail for endangering their kids alone then for the bank job. I liken then them to Dick and Jane movie but more stupid.