Pokemon X/Y discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
I just got my 3DS and Pokemon X today! :yay:

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
BcXegh9CEAAkuXw.jpg

Anyone? :smug:

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Pokemon Bank and Transporter has been delayed due to a higher amount of Nintendo IDs being registered then Nintendo expected.

It's also been delayed because Game Freak will be fixing it due to Hacked Pokemon being allowed into the bank.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Pokemon Bank and Transporter has been delayed due to a higher amount of Nintendo IDs being registered then Nintendo expected.

It's also been delayed because Game Freak will be fixing it due to Hacked Pokemon being allowed into the bank.

They will never be able to prevent hacked pokemon :p, I mean they could find the ones with odd moves or abilities! But realisticly Most "hacked pokemon" are availible in game, it's just a massive pain in the arse to get them.

Kooldip

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hey guys, a friend and I have come up with a gym challenge for our Facebook group to participate in. The prize for winning is "The winner of the entire challenge will be awarded with real badges, a Pokemon themed t-shirt of their choosing (from Redbubble.com), 6 31 IV Pokemon of their choosing (MUST BE BREEDABLE) and a shiny Eevee"

If you're interested, I'm going to have to add you to the group, so if you don't mind using Facebook to participate, message me and I will get you in!

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys, a friend and I have come up with a gym challenge for our Facebook group to participate in. The prize for winning is "The winner of the entire challenge will be awarded with real badges, a Pokemon themed t-shirt of their choosing (from Redbubble.com), 6 31 IV Pokemon of their choosing (MUST BE BREEDABLE) and a shiny Eevee"

If you're interested, I'm going to have to add you to the group, so if you don't mind using Facebook to participate, message me and I will get you in!
Explain the challenge abit more?

Kooldip

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Objective: Defeat every gym leader, elite 4 member and finalists!
Team Rules:
- ALL POKEMON MUST BE LEGIT
- Each participant registers a full team of 6 Pokemon
- Each participant uses 3 Pokemon only for the Gym leaders
- Each participant uses 4 Pokemon only for the Elite 4
- Your 3 Pokemon team must have the following: One Pokemon with 500BST or less, one Pokemon with 450 BST or less and one Pokemon with 400BST or less.
- Your 4 Pokemon team must have the following: One Pokemon with 550BST or less, one Pokemon with 500 BST or less and 2 Pokemon with 450BST or less
- You must register your team before you challenge the Gym leaders and once again when you battle the Elite 4.
- If you beat all of the gym leaders, you may swap out up to both of your 400BST Pokemon for Pokemon with 550BST or less before you challenge the Elite 4.
- No changing the members of your team otherwise, editing EV's, items and moves is fine.
- You must adhere to Species Clause, Sleep Clause, Evasion Clause, OHKO Clause and Dups Clause(http://www.smogon.com/bw/banlist/)
- Brightpowder, Quick Claw, Kings Rock, Focus Band and Lax Incense are banned
- Ubers and Mega Pokemon are banned

Battles:
- Each Gym Leader will have 2-4 Pokemon each
- Each Gym Leaders Pokemon have to share the same type
- Each Gym Leader dictates the type of battle (ie Double, Triple etc)
- Each Elite 4 member has 5 Pokemon
- Each Elite 4 member can either have a typed theme team or a mixed type team
- Each Gym Leader and Elite 4 member must adhere to Species Clause, Sleep Clause, Evasion Clause and OHKO Clause
- Gym Leaders and Elite 4 members are not allowed to use Brightpowder, Quick Claw, Kings Rock, Focus Band and Lax Incense are banned
- Gym Leaders and Elite 4 members are not allowed to use Ubers
- Finalists will participate in 4 vs 4 singles battles to determine one winner
- Gym Leaders types will be made to the public, Elite 4 types will be kept secret until someone spoils them
- You are allowed to challenge each leader 3 times, if you lose to any leader 3 times you are eliminated
- Disconnecting will count as a loss
- Using Pokemon Showdown is an acceptable alternative, in game is prefered.

Prize:
- The winner of the entire challenge will be awarded with real badges, a Pokemon themed t-shirt of their choosing (from Redbubble.com), 6 31 IV Pokemon of their choosing (MUST BE BREEDABLE) and a shiny Eevee
- Second place will recieve a 6 31IV Pokemon of their choosing (MUST BE BREEDABLE)
- Third place will recieve TBA
- Everyone will recieve a participation prize

RULES I FORGOT
- Registration ends January 3rd!!
- You have 3 shots at beating the Elite 4
- Start date is TBD, looking to start early January
- If you're in, leave a comment below stating you're in or message me.

LEAVE ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS BELOW!

Jeremy

The Showoff
Reaction score
None of these japs are sending me their pokebank stuff over wonder trade yet. :neymar2:

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Give me your FC and i will send you a couple of starters

Jeremy

The Showoff
Reaction score
Picked up a Chimchar with egg moves from the GTS so I've been breeding a bunch of those. Up to 16 so far.

Reactions: Roi