Pokemon X/Y discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Really, everyone?
http://3dsemulator.org/

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
Lmao. I just feel bad for getting a 3DS when I already have a DS. That's like... too much. It'd be better if I could play DS games on the 3DS that way I can just sell my DS and not feel as bad, lol.

Yeah thats another reason I wont get a 3DS, you cant play old DS games which is stupid in my opinion as it will just encourage people to buy older versions of the DS or ditch the 3DS altogether and to Nintendo the panic alarms will be going off

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
UkSciFiGirl said:
Yeah thats another reason I wont get a 3DS, you cant play old DS games which is stupid in my opinion as it will just encourage people to buy older versions of the DS or ditch the 3DS altogether and to Nintendo the panic alarms will be going off

Yeah, I agree. I think a lot of people have 3DS though, so I don't think they'll be worrying about it not selling enough. :sad:

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
oGwK2.jpg

LOL'D

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
Yeah, I agree. I think a lot of people have 3DS though, so I don't think they'll be worrying about it not selling enough. :sad:

Well the only Pokemon game i play now is Pokemon Conquest, which is a mix of Pokemon and Koei's Samurai Warriors(which i love)

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Solidus said:
Really, everyone?
http://3dsemulator.org/

It's fake. No emulator has been made yet, infact I think it was only last week the machines kernel was hacked.

God knows how long until an emulator.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
UkSciFiGirl said:
I dont want to waste money on a 3DS, if i did buy one, it would be for my mum so she can play Proffesor Layton on the damn thing.
The 3D hurts my eyes due to the fact im shortsighted and I wear glasses all the time

You can limit or turn the 3D off.

I have one, I just turn it off. The 3D's fairly shit anyway.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
@MartyJannetty39 CMPUNK RIGHT, YOU FUCKSUCK FTJ ASHLEY KICK YOUR ASS ALL OVER THIS FORUM!! :pipebomb:

This is going to start a real battle @martyjannetty39

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
leojay said:
It's fake. No emulator has been made yet, infact I think it was only last week the machines kernel was hacked.

God knows how long until an emulator.

You just lied. An emulator sure has been made.

EDIT: I'm dumb

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
UkSciFiGirl said:

You can though :/ I don't understand where you got that Idea from? I often play my DS games on my 3DS. Did you google this? or did someone tell you that you couldn't play them?

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
RiotRaven said:
You can though :/ I don't understand where you got that Idea from? I often play my DS games on my 3DS. Did you google this? or did someone tell you that you couldn't play them?

You dont have to be a total ass to me and for that i dont have to answer your question
Besides its my choice not to play the 3DS, i would buy it for someone as a birthday gift.
I didnt say anything nasty to you and yet you come at me all guns blazing.
Sheesh.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
UkSciFiGirl said:
You dont have to be a total ass to me and for that i dont have to answer your question
Besides its my choice not to play the 3DS, i would buy it for someone as a birthday gift.
I didnt say anything nasty to you and yet you come at me all guns blazing.
Sheesh.

Uh, it looked like the member was just trying to correct your misconception. Don't think he was trying to be a dick at all D:

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
leojay said:
Uh, it looked like the member was just trying to correct your misconception. Don't think he was trying to be a dick at all D:

My bad :sad1: Its just the way I read things on online forums now, since ive been trolled badly in the past (Not on this site, everyone has been super nice on here)