Pokemon: The Orgin

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Lol charizard and his X4 rock weakness that makes him the weakest starter gamewise.

And yeah, im so watching this. I hate ash. RED>ASH. Cant wait

EDIT: Dragonite >>>>>>>>>>>>Charizard

A new Pokemon Anime has been revealed during the Pokemon Game Show. It will be based on Pokemon Red and Green.
The anime has received the name of Pokemon: The Origin and will feature Red as the main character. He will choose Charmander as starter. During his adventure, various well known characters such as Oak, Brock, Lance and Team Rocket will meet Red. His rival will be Green.

This anime will first air on October 2nd as a special broadcast.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Yeah, I don't even know why they even created Ash. Red was technically the first main character (video game and manga wise) and then they just create a 20 something year long series about a random kid from Pallet Town, lmao. I'm pretty hyped for this and curious to see more of Red's personality (I haven't really read the manga).

Reactions: Roi

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Looks like they're trying to blowjob the fans who went away because of all the new pokemon by bringing in this series since it'll be about the first 151. Honestly, don't care.
Lol, Red was before Ash. But you're right, they are trying to being the hipster "OMG EVERYTHING IN THE 90'S WAS AWESOME" fans back with this probably. Idk. I'd still watch it because, seriously, fuck Ash at this point. Some new product would be refreshing.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, I love Red mainly because the first game i played was Fire Red that was based around his story. (Yeah, not because of ash).
And well, many people hate ash because he doesnt follow the manga. This new series will be based around Red's manga. They should make Ash defeat the fuckin E4 and change main character. Ash is Bad Luck Cena.

Ash and Red story? Interesting stuff

Why is Satoshi/Ash so inept compared to Red?

It is a gross misconception that they are intended to be the same character in different incarnations. In fact, Red and Ash are brothers. Red is older by a couple of years - so he started his Pokemon journey around the time of the game’s release, and Ash is the younger brother who started his journey around the time of the Anime’s release.
Where Red took down all of Team Rocket, the most influential crime syndicate in his country, Ash has a constant rivalry with two completely inept members of the organization that don't apparently take any part in the real endeavors of Team Rocket.

Red is a Pokemon Master. He defeated the Elite Four, even uncovering a lot of their double standards as Team Rocket members.
Ash has not defeated one league yet.

The reason for Ash’s incompetence is that he has some learning difficulties/mental retardation. However, he looks up to Red completely and is living his life trying to be just like his big brother and idol.

This is why Gary/Green has no interest in Ash whatsoever. He had his fight with Red, and now occasionally meets Ash along his journey, essentially to check up on him.
This is why Brock and Misty, two Gym Leaders, who have an important job to do in their own towns abandoned their posts to travel with Ash. Red had told them about his brother, and they recognized him, and traveled with him to look out for him and keep him relatively out of trouble when Red couldn’t.

Once Red became a Pokemon Master, he went missing. It wasn’t until three years later that he was found up Mt. Silver.
After Red's defeat on Mt. Silver, he sent Pikachu back to Pallet Town to be with Ash. Pikachu didn’t like it, but knew Red was concerned about his brother.
That’s why Pikachu is so wildly overpowered, despite having no obvious training from Ash. Pikachu of course becomes attached to his new ‘trainer’ and wants to protect him.

Essentially, Red paved the whole way for his simple minded brother, becoming a champion along the way. Most, if not all, the other characters that knew both brothers were playing their part to take care of Ash.

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
many people hate ash because he doesnt follow the manga.
Lmfao, of course Ash doesn't follow the manga, Red and Ash are different.

Ash and Red story? Interesting stuff
That seems interesting, but I noticed a couple of things. By Ash not defeating "any one league", did it mean any crime groups or the Pokemon League?

Lmao, Ash having mental retardation makes so much sense. :dawg:

I guess Misty thought Ash could handle himself since she left his life relatively early.

And woah woah,
That’s why Pikachu is so wildly overpowered, despite having no obvious training from Ash.
If I can recall, I remember a whole string of episodes in a span of a few months of Ash attempting to teach Pikachu Iron Tail. Let's give credit where credit is due. Ash might be mentally challenged, but he's accomplished a whole hell of a lot, let's not forget that.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
hmm.... maybe pikachu didnt have iron tail in his moveset. And ash wanted to change thunder for iron tail. Yeah, ash is Blue. Seriously, make him gym leader, pokemon master or even get killed whatever. But stop him.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Ash is not Blue, he's black. Just look at the way he stole Misty's bike, smurf has skills.

Reactions: Roi

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
OMG I just started playing ash gray and that happens in the game. You steal Misty's bike lol