Season 1 Pokemon Showdown League (PSL) Season 1 TRADING

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
proxy.php

This is your one and only opportunity to trade Pokemon for season 1.

RULES/INFO

FREE AGENT SWAPS
- You get ONE free agent swap. This is where you swap one of your Pokemon for another which was not drafted. Any tier changes from the draft to now are ignored. If want to swap a Pokemon which was NU when drafted, but is now OU, you can swap it for an NU Pokemon. Reference the draft thread to see your Pokemon in order of OU -> UU -> NU -> RU if you don't remember.

- Free agent swaps are done in order of 10th place to 1st place in the league table.

- You will have 24 hours to submit your free agent swap from the time you are tagged. If you do not submit any, you must then wait until everyone else has.

This is the order we are going in,

PLAYER TRADES
- These are trades made between teams. You can swap TWO Pokemon with other players as long as both Pokemon are in the same tier (again, the tier they belonged to at the time of the draft).

- It is recommended to offer Pokemon you want to trade in this thread.

- Player trades are not done in any specific order, you may negotiate with anyone throughout the week. Please notify me of any trades in this thread.

I will double check any submitted swaps and trades and authorize them if they are allowed!
Trading ends the night before battling resumes, on January 2nd.

CONFIRMED TRADES/SWAPS

TREVENANT for Fletchinder by @Thyst04
HELIOLISK for Slowking by @Shadow
MEGA SABLEYE for Mega Alakazam by @Zach
GARBODOR for Leafeon by @Neptune
EMPOLEON for Tentacruel by @Solidus
AMOONGUSS (@Runebane33) traded for DRAPION (@Solidus)
MAGNEZONE for Tornadus-T by @Runebane33
MEGA LOPUNNY for Mega Scizor by @deth

Last edited:

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
As for me, I'm willing to trade Miltank. Offers for other Pokemon will be considered.

Runebane33

The Artiste
Reaction score
Does anyone want amoonguss, Dugtrio, or tornadus-T?

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Wait, you can only make one swap? Why? I don't see myself trading at all (MAYBE once), let alone twice. Why not just allow 3 swaps/trades altogether. Also, C.M Shadix's mons up for grabs?

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I think both the GBA and UCL allow more than just one swap. (I know adrive swapped at lest twice). Js

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Wait, you can only make one swap? Why? I don't see myself trading at all (MAYBE once), let alone twice. Why not just allow 3 swaps/trades altogether. Also, C.M Shadix's mons up for grabs?

I think both the GBA and UCL allow more than just one swap. (I know adrive swapped at lest twice). Js

Shaddix's Pokemon are up for grabs, yes.
GBA allows 2 FA pickups, UCL doesn't allow any, just 2 trades between 2 different players.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Man, that's really lame. I guess I'm keeping Ditto, lool. Unless anyone wants to trade? *crickets*

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Man, that's really lame. I guess I'm keeping Ditto, lool. Unless anyone wants to trade? *crickets*

Got something else in mind for a FA pickup then?
There will be GBA format leagues coming btw, as well as new formats.

Nick

Reaction score
I'm open to trading just about anyone. Intrigue me

Status
Not open for further replies.