Poké-Chat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Not sure how I feel about everything thus far. I like a lot of the new mons/forms but I'm also skeptical about a few things like the Z moves and trial stuff. Also, please let there be new Megas. :please:

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Dark Rattata <3 <3 <3

Also marked for Snorlax, but I'd say the whole Snorlium Z thing kills the mega dream. Unless they integrate megas in without the held item which doesn't make a lot of sense, but it doesn't look good for their chances.

Reactions: Swift

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Dark Rattata <3 <3 <3

Also marked for Snorlax, but I'd say the whole Snorlium Z thing kills the mega dream. Unless they integrate megas in without the held item which doesn't make a lot of sense, but it doesn't look good for their chances.

I think Snorlax having his eyes turn into lasers and jumping out of the sky and squashing someone into a literal pancake is mega enough...

dff143a7ce5b020cfa615f9e70ca4e52.gif

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
It'd be be better if he got a new form/mega though, instead of just a move you can use only one time. IMO.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
It feels so far removed from the pokemon generation that I fell in love with (Ruby/sapphire). Back then, the biggest addition was doubt battles, not mega z ultima reggae reggae sauce moves.
Yeah things are definitely a lot different. I loved Pokemon from the beginning but sorta fell out of it around Gen IV. I don't remember if I ever beat Pearl, didn't make it past the second gym or so in Black, and haven't played X/Y at all.

Signing up here basically reintroduced me to my love of Pokemon, so now I'm trying so hard to catch up, lol.

SmackChat-Luke

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.SmackChat.org
Yeah things are definitely a lot different. I loved Pokemon from the beginning but sorta fell out of it around Gen IV. I don't remember if I ever beat Pearl, didn't make it past the second gym or so in Black, and haven't played X/Y at all.

Signing up here basically reintroduced me to my love of Pokemon, so now I'm trying so hard to catch up, lol.

I'm doing yet another Ruby playthrough, then I might move on to a more recent game. In all honesty, I could quite easily finish this play through and go straight back to the start. That's the joy of these games, you just change the pokemon you have in your team and it's like a whole different game.

Reactions: Swift

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I'm doing yet another Ruby playthrough, then I might move on to a more recent game. In all honesty, I could quite easily finish this play through and go straight back to the start. That's the joy of these games, you just change the pokemon you have in your team and it's like a whole different game.
I'm currently in the process of going through Alpha Sapphire, partially to familiarize myself with new features and also to enjoy the nostalgia, since Sapphire is undoubtedly the Pokemon game I have played the most. I might still end up buying X though just to play through it.