Poké-Chat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Even rassler Litten is growing on me. I just can't hate the fact that it turns heel and hits mons with tables.

Just was reading the description on the site...

"The cat punch that this Pokémon can dish out with its strong forelegs is extremely powerful. It can bend iron bars and knock out large men with a single blow!"

Looks like I will be sporting a Brock Lespurr :okay:

• Haha
Reactions: Rosie and Swift

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
@Solidus can help you find a clean version.

It's banned now... So I would feel dirty for playing it :(

I'm actually thinking more on it and I think we may end up getting 2 final evolution. Looking at Popplio alone makes me think this. Looks like a boy at first, then a girl, then what?

Hey, don't judge him...her... They are just expressing themselves and showing who they are. STOP DESCRIMINATING THOSE WITH FLIPPERS!

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
- At times, this Pokémon feels so bothered by its dirty or ruffled feathers that it can’t focus on battle. When it loses its focus, it sometimes even retires from the battle on the spot! It’s up to each Trainer to help Dartrix overcome this troublesome stage. If this Pokémon is with a Trainer who helps it through, its strength will grow hugely!

- Torracat has a great love for battle and will attack so relentlessly that its opponents lose the will to fight. And yet it sometimes behaves like spoiled child in front of Trainers or Pokémon with whom it has built a relationship of trust.

- Brionne always acts cheery and positive. Even when it’s feeling sad, this Pokémon doesn’t allow its sorrow to show. It’s said that Brionne will only reveal a sad expression to a Pokémon or Trainer to whom it has opened its heart completely.

I guess each one has a personalty that will effect battling as well.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
It's banned now... So I would feel dirty for playing it :(

Hey, don't judge him...her... They are just expressing themselves and showing who they are. STOP DESCRIMINATING THOSE WITH FLIPPERS!

POPPLIO HAS NO GENDER! :angry:

Wait... Do the starters have genders? :hmm:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
So I was right... The Z bracelet is for both. :obama:

Also, these middle stages are making me wonder...
There are details that match. I'm still hoping it isn't true but Torracat had fire coming out of its "bell" and below you see it coming out of that cat's belt...

dartrix.png
whs0ohv1.jpg

torracat.png
cover-25.jpg

brionne.png
whs0ohv123.jpg

Yeah, the middle evos make me think these leaks are real. I think I am definitely ditching Rowlet now, lol. I like the concept but the design is meh imo.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
- Brionne always acts cheery and positive. Even when it’s feeling sad, this Pokémon doesn’t allow its sorrow to show. It’s said that Brionne will only reveal a sad expression to a Pokémon or Trainer to whom it has opened its heart completely.
Always tries to act cheery, even when sad, tries their best not to show sadness unless they trust the person...gets hated on.

Is it too easy to say @NLSuplex would be a Popplio? :bayley:
popplio_hub.png

Jeez...that was old and was while I was in hiding, not showing my beaver form from TWF...maybe you're right, I am Popplio o-o

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Always tries to act cheery, even when sad, tries their best not to show sadness unless they trust the person...gets hated on.

Jeez...that was old and was while I was in hiding, not showing my beaver form from TWF...maybe you're right, I am Popplio o-o

You are always happy and cheery :bayley:

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
:wiz::ffs::epicpalm: :finger: SCREW YOU POKEMEN!
A habit of mine since gen 3 (gen 3 on GBA, so I've been doing this for a while) has been to restart the game until I get a female starter. Sometimes I get lucky, sometimes I'm starting the game over for an hour :ffs:

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Social Justice Pokemon.

You are always happy and cheery :bayley:

I'm always happy and cheery on the outside... But if I was only that on the inside, I don't think Ivy Hale would be a thing. :cat2:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Social Justice Pokemon.

I'm always happy and cheery on the outside... But if I was only that on the inside, I don't think Ivy Hale would be a thing. :cat2:

Should name your starter Ivy Hale :true: