Poké-Chat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Well it don't matter if you use ad blocker... :pokerface:

No, I mean the content lol. Like right now, everyone is scrambling trying to get their LP out as soon as possible for views. Idk, I just find most of them to be smurfs. LOL

*goes back to watching King of the Hill*

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
No, I mean the content lol. Like right now, everyone is scrambling trying to get their LP out as soon as possible for views. Idk, I just find most of them to be smurfs. LOL

*goes back to watching King of the Hill*

I meant by using ad blockers, you don't help them get money lol Which is something I may or may not use... :urm:

But yeah I know what you mean. That is their job though. They have to do that crap to earn money which is why I tend to not find it as annoying but some do over do it for sure. The worst Youtubers are the ones that sponsor stuff right in the video acting like they like something.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I don't watch any LPs at all, for any game. I find the whole thing pointless, why would I sit and watch someone play a game when I could just go and play that game for myself?

Not to mention most of them have a super annoying, fake, over the top personality they put on for their videos which they think makes them unique but in reality they all just basically end up copying each other. I watch almost nothing gaming related anymore on Youtube unless it's a trailer with the exception of TotalBiscuit because the man knows his stuff relating to PC gaming and Jim Sterling because he constantly embarrasses gaming media and journalism.

I don't watch any Pokemon vids anymore unless they're just the Nintendo trailers or some leaks that I want to see. I don't like that community all that much.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I don't watch any LPs at all, for any game. I find the whole thing pointless, why would I sit and watch someone play a game when I could just go and play that game for myself?

Not to mention most of them have a super annoying, fake, over the top personality they put on for their videos which they think makes them unique but in reality they all just basically end up copying each other. I watch almost nothing gaming related anymore on Youtube unless it's a trailer with the exception of TotalBiscuit because the man knows his stuff relating to PC gaming and Jim Sterling because he constantly embarrasses gaming media and journalism.

I don't watch any Pokemon vids anymore unless they're just the Nintendo trailers or some leaks that I want to see. I don't like that community all that much.

I guess it depends on who you are. For some games, I don't mind it but I grew up with a brother who HOGGED the systems we had so I grew accustomed to watching him play thru games.

For the most part, the only ones I watch are the ones that are made to be a game on top of another, like Soul Link for example. I do enjoy those.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
For me, I like watching sports as well as playing them, so for Video games it is the same concept. Plus there are people like Chuggaaconroy who are very informative in their videos and teach you the ins and the outs while having fun and providing a good laugh.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score

I'd rather watch than play in most cases.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score

Completely agree with just about everything you said here. Dunno who TotalBiscuit or Jim Sterling are though.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I've been turned off a bit from Pokemon because of all the cancerous people. But I like the game itself too much not to play.

Then again it's the same thing with other stuff I enjoy.
I don't care for rasslin anymore but I do remember always bashing smarks because of how annoying they are. Constantly crying about Roman Reigns or whoever else. I stopped enjoying the product so I stopped watching, dunno why others can't do the same.
Metal too. I love the music , listen to it daily. But so many metal heads and metal "elitists" are just shit.

Long story short. People are terrible.

Reactions: Doxo

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I've been turned off a bit from Pokemon because of all the cancerous people. But I like the game itself too much not to play.

Then again it's the same thing with other stuff I enjoy.
I don't care for rasslin anymore but I do remember always bashing smarks because of how annoying they are. Constantly crying about Roman Reigns or whoever else. I stopped enjoying the product so I stopped watching, dunno why others can't do the same.
Metal too. I love the music , listen to it daily. But so many metal heads and metal "elitists" are just shit.

Long story short. People are terrible.

Youtube is made up of 3 kinds of Youtubers... The ones who do videos because they enjoy it, the ones who do videos to make money, and the ones who do videos for other people (so they can impress others/be popular). There are very few who do it because they enjoy it but those are the ones I tend to watch. Be it gaming related or not so I see your point.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I don't even want to log on Showdown until I start to play Sun...WHICH I WILL BE GETTING IT IN ABOUT ONE HOUR! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
So many of these new Pokemon will go straight to ubers.

Golisopod w/ First Impression is ridiculous. +2 priority, base 90 power and STAB.
Pheromosa has base 131 ATK and spATK and base 151 speed with insane coverage. Ability beast boost can be used to raise any ability when you get a kill, so it can act as moxie, speed boost, or moxie for special attack. Insane.
Magearna w/ Soul Heart does the same thing as beast boost.
Zygarde-Complete has base 216 HP and can dragon dance twice without issue unless an ice type is already on the field.
Guzzlord has beast boost too, and base 223 HP.
Celesteela has beast boost and over base 100 stats in everything but HP and speed.
Xurkitree has base 173 special attack and beast boost.

Anything with beast boost/soul heart will be banned, guaranteed.