PM quick reply

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Well finally added the quick reply add on to the PM system. For some reason on the vbulletin.org website I kept overlooking the modification somehow. :wavetowel3:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Cool, now fix the servers so we can have an arcade like most forums can.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

So you're admitting that as head admin you're unable to fix the main problems with the forum, and are therefore incompetent? Glad you're in charge, boss.

Moonlight Drive

E-bullying will not be tolerated James. Say sorry to Mike.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
There is no main admin or whatever so I do not know what you are speaking about when it comes to that or what gave you that assumption. All admins have equal power when it pretains to what we can and can't do. We can edit everything on the forum and that is it, why would us having access to the main server even make sense? I do not pay for the server the forum is on therefore cannot fix server problems (like upgrade vbulletin, server versions or mysql properties) or anything of that sort. Blaming me and pointing fingers at me for the server issues is not just, as if I can do something about a problem that is beyond my control. Mark pays for the crappy server, as long as I've been here both the forum and main site have been on not so good servers. Like I said which I have nothing to do with. Mark pays for everything and I am sure if it was possible money wise he would want the best for the server but its costly.

Wordlife

^but, what is a good thing, is that the forum has been running quite smoothly without crashes or it being down for a good few weeks now, which is a plus :)

Erebus

Reaction score
There is no main admin or whatever so I do not know what you are speaking about when it comes to that or what gave you that assumption. All admins have equal power when it pretains to what we can and can't do. We can edit everything on the forum and that is it, why would us having access to the main server even make sense? I do not pay for the server the forum is on therefore cannot fix server problems (like upgrade vbulletin, server versions or mysql properties) or anything of that sort. Blaming me and pointing fingers at me for the server issues is not just, as if I can do something about a problem that is beyond my control. Mark pays for the crappy server, as long as I've been here both the forum and main site have been on not so good servers. Like I said which I have nothing to do with. Mark pays for everything and I am sure if it was possible money wise he would want the best for the server but its costly.
That's garbage. We're not paying very much and we can actually make our site work.Also with your title of "The Decider" you certainly go out of your way to give the impression that your opinion is more valuable than the rest of your team.
^but, what is a good thing, is that the forum has been running quite smoothly without crashes or it being down for a good few weeks now, which is a plus
Wow, congratulations. You guys deserve a pat on the back for being just barely above mediocre.

Erebus

Reaction score
Again, as well. As I have demonstrated you can either let my thoughts stand when I decide to post them or I can spam them across the forum since you obviously wouldn't be able to stop me anyway.It's just easier to do things my way.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
That's garbage. We're not paying very much and we can actually make our site work.Also with your title of "The Decider" you certainly go out of your way to give the impression that your opinion is more valuable than the rest of your team.
Wow, congratulations. You guys deserve a pat on the back for being just barely above mediocre.

[yt]E2Zv1T4Qdv4[/yt]

My point about the server is I have nothing to do with it obviously.

This Guy

That's garbage. We're not paying very much and we can actually make our site work.

not trying to start anything, but your forum also doesn't have over half a million posts yet.

It could be that Mark is just to lazy to shop around for a better server and yours is better, or it could be that when yours gets to half a million posts it will have issues with an arcade running too. I can't say which is right cause well I don't know enough about that crap, but there could be other reasons besides just what server your on that could be the issue is all I am saying.