plz say i'm not the only one

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

tnafan454

Reaction score
that saw this whole hornswaggle is finlays son gimick change. now with this finlay will get more of a push towards JBL getting his ass kicked but do you think this is a way to get Mr. Kennedy involved in the storyline like it was gonna be or have they abandoned any chance of that. anyway how do you think this will play out now and if they did add another superstar into this who would you like to see in hornswaggles place

The Rated R CMStar

No, I don't think so. I think this is the end of the storyline as whole.

Remember JBL said it comes from corruption inside the Mcmahon family, indicating that maybe Steph, the one that announced Vince he had a bastard son, was the one part in the makeup of the story.

To me, they were indicating that since the very-get go it was a fraud

Adampro123

Reaction score
I don't see them adding kennedy back into this at all. but i do see mick foley stepping up to help out hornswaggle and finlay.

king0fkingsdx

Reaction score
I for one think they should just end it. I think it's disgusting how JBL did that to hornswoggle, even if it is just a show. It's disturbing! Plus, I think at wrestlmania, they should have McMahon vs. Finlay, with Hornswoggle as referee and let that end it all.

Switchy

Reaction score
I personally thought they done it so if Hornswoggles Finlay's son WWE can go back to their original plans of having Kennedy as the illegitimate child and give him his push.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

personally it just seems like the end of a storyline to me

btman

Reaction score
personally it just seems like the end of a storyline to me

At the same time it kind of does seem like a waste though.

They had some lawyer come out, why would he lie? Why would the "Mystery Woman" say she had Vince's son... I mean it's just there's a bunch of questions about it, that wouldn't be answered if Finley beats JBL or JBL beats Finley at Wrestlemania.

Reaction score
it's the end of the storyline......JBL said that the whole family was involved......this is the end of the line....and everyone else....the lawyer....the Mystery woman in the storyline sense and in real life were just paid actors....although the only way the story could continue would be to keep the angle of Vince against everyone else including the chosen enforcer of the McMahon clan...Finlay

DeaconBatista

Reaction score
At the same time it kind of does seem like a waste though.

They had some lawyer come out, why would he lie? Why would the "Mystery Woman" say she had Vince's son... I mean it's just there's a bunch of questions about it, that wouldn't be answered if Finley beats JBL or JBL beats Finley at Wrestlemania.

This is another classic case here when WWE to makes/drops storylines. The fans need to play along and have short-term memories. Rather than come up with an explanation for your obvious and legit. questions, it's easier on everyone if you just scrap the whole thing in your mind - that's how reality works in this company.

HHHforever

Reaction score
I for one think they should just end it. I think it's disgusting how JBL did that to hornswoggle, even if it is just a show. It's disturbing! Plus, I think at wrestlmania, they should have McMahon vs. Finlay, with Hornswoggle as referee and let that end it all.

This is what pisses me off most about this, people who act like Hornswoggle is a 2 year old kid. Yes he's a midget, but he's like 30 years old. Now obviously he can't really defend himself against someone of JBL's size, but don't say that it's disguisting because it's not.

Anyway this storyline is not shifting to the side of Kennedy coming out as the real son. There was no son. The McMahon's just conspired agaisnt VKM so bringing Kennedy out as the son would make absolutely no sense. Kennedy will get a push soon enough, either by winning the MITB or some other way, so switching the story to make Kennedy the son would be stupid.

So as everyone else said this storyline is dead after Mania. The only way it would technically continue would be if Shane, Steph, and/or Linda came back on TV and they started a feud or something. But, as far as Hornswoggle being Vinc'es son that's over with. My only guess is that the relatives come back and start some sort of feud or Vince makes Finlay's life living hell for a while.