PLEASE READ: Rules for posting news and spoilers in wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
This thread is in each wrestling section, but I'm gonna put one here so folks find it easier. I've added a few more acceptable sites and added a new rule concerning uncredible sources so please read to get updated.

When posting news stories, please cite and use a credible source. The following are acceptable (this list may change over time):

- Wrestling Observer Newsletter
- PWTorch
- PWInsider
- TNAWrestlingNews
- TNAsylum
- 411mania
- ewrestlingnews (EWN)

Also, when posting anything considered a spoiler (meaning it hasn't happened on TV yet), please put spoiler tags around them for the benefit of other members who don't want to be spoiled.

If posting a thread that is spoiler based, please put spoiler in the thread title so it's clear before another poster enters the thread unknowingly.

Added 27/01/12: If you have a source not listed from the above, feel free to post it in the tidbits and rumours thread and we'll treat it as such, rumour. Please do not give rumours with bad sources their own threads.

Thanks for reading, and please continue posting as before! :thumb:

W-olf

Reaction score
Ah I know who this is aimed at LOL .

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Ah I know who this is aimed at LOL .

This isn't aimed at anyone in particular, just recently a lot more people have been posting newsbits (which I'm hugely grateful for, makes my job easier) so I felt this needed to be brought to attention again. If you check the post, you'll see that I looked up your source and added it to the acceptable sites so that way you can keep using it without me or someone like Fuji correcting it.

I only closed one of your threads since the topic was a day late, the rest were all fine, so keep up the good work.

W-olf

Reaction score
Sounds good to me and yea I flubbed the TNA thing But I'll be posting news and helping out as best I can and thank you .