Playstation Vita.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rhetts jetski

Reaction score
I was a big fan of the PSP when it first launched and used it all the time, then over the years started to use it less and less. However, my interest has peaked again with the PS Vita and I'm actually looking forward to getting my hands on one. Uncharted portable seals the deal for me at the moment, because it's one of my favourite franchises.

Anybody else going to be picking one up/interested in it?

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Never really cared for handheld games. Other than beating Pokemon Red (or Blue or Yellow whatever) I didn't even use the Gameboy I had. Now, I just play them on emulators.

Just always liked using a TV screen or computer screen with a controller to play games. My opinion here really doesn't help, though. I usually just stick sports games as it is.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
I definitely will. Not gonna make the mistake of being an early adopter though. Did you see how Nintendo caved and lowered the prices of the 3DS after a disappointing launch? If I spent that much on a handheld and they casually lowered the prices 2 weeks later, saying - "Oh wait, it's too expensive. Our bad." [This would make me homicidal.] Already have an X360 and a gaming PC, and as a student, video games and TV are an enemy. I'm actually thinking of getting rid of them for the time being. Way, way too addictive. I remember playing GTA IV for 48 hours straight when it came out. YIKES. Fuck coke, THIS is an addiction.

Oh good god, Uncharted does look amazing.