Playboy Gary Hart Biography

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
The author has done another small print run. You can purchase it here

http://playboygaryhart.net/

I've been told by a lot of people this is one of the best wrestling bios ever written. If you're interested in a copy I suggest you order it quickly (I've ordered mine!) When it was out of print copies were going on ebay for $2-300.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I have heard great things about this book as well. I will have to load my PayPal account so I can purchase this. Hopefully I will order it in time.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I just placed my order then. I might post a review of it here once I have read it.

Reaction score
LOL Scott that's normal retail price over here, a lot of books cost $40. I know a lot of people (including myself) who have pretty much badgered him into doing another print run, as it's self published he has to re-coup the costs. I'm sure it's well worth it.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
I'm sure it is too. Most books around here are around $25 so I felt $37 was steep. For example I paid $28 for Jericho's. In this case it may be worth it though for sure. Troy I'd love a review.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
In Australia we are used to paying higher amounts for books. There is an extra tax on imported books supposedly to keep the Australian publishing industry in business, they say they will go under if they aren't protected. Unfortunately it just makes most dislike the industry and the way to ensure Australian publishing is competitive is to ensure high quality books are released. In shops here if you can get Jericho's new book for under $35 you have a great deal. I am amazed at the prices of books overseas, when I was on holiday in England I bought quite a few that were half the price I would pay here.

The book is in the mail and hopefully will arrive this week. I will definitely post a review once I have read it.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Olga has your copied arrived yet?

I am still waiting for mine to arrive in the mail.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Just a quick note to say that I finished it a couple of months ago and it was probably the best wrestling book I have ever read. It is easily top three with Jericho's first and Foley's first but I would probably say that I enjoyed it more than those two. He goes into incredible detail and it is fascinating to read about how wrestling worked in the territory days. I will eventually post a proper review but for now I can't recommend it highly enough.