Plans For WrestleMania 31 and 32, Lots Of “Yes!” Chants At New Orleans Airport

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
The current plan is for the WrestleMania 31 commercial to air this Sunday, and the announcement regarding the WrestleMania show in 2016 is expected to be made in the fall.

According to multiple reports, there are a lot of people arriving in the New Orleans airport that are doing the “Yes!” chant. Apparently people from all over the world who are flying into New Orleans are getting off the airplane and immediately breaking out into “Yes!” chants throughout the airport.

Source: http://www.sescoops.com/plans-wrestlemania-31-32-lots-yes-chants-new-orleans-airport/

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm ashamed to call myself a "wrestling fan"

fucking pathetic marks.

Reactions: Rogue

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm ashamed to call myself a "wrestling fan"

fucking pathetic marks.

I'm guessing you're not going to watch WM then? Don't want to fall into a coma because your hate becomes too much.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm guessing you're not going to watch WM then? Don't want to fall into a coma because your hate becomes too much.
I'm supposed to skip out on an event just because I find one competitor to be a douchey little annoyance? Nah.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm supposed to skip out on an event just because I find one competitor to be a douchey little annoyance? Nah.

Fair enough, but I'm guessing the last hour will be all about him :yes:

Reactions: Swift
Reaction score
midgets have their plac in wrestling
technically this is one MINI, one that has been pushed over 70 percent of the roster(and people complain about CM or Bryan doing that because they're small) has gotten more transparent protection than HHH and Nash combined and has helped turn WWE almost literally into a circus

Last edited:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
He rarely has a bad match lol.
In your opinion. I will enjoy the HHH match/beating until DB goats up and knees him in the face, but no chance in hell I am going to enjoy Boreton Snoretista and Dick Butt going at it for god knows how long, 30+ for sure.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
In your opinion. I will enjoy the HHH match/beating until DB goats up and knees him in the face, but no chance in hell I am going to enjoy Boreton Snoretista and Dick Butt going at it for god knows how long, 30+ for sure.

Would H make it any better though? I can't say he's a better wrestler in all honesty.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Would H make it any better though? I can't say he's a better wrestler in all honesty.
I've said all along this triple threat is Blue. It should have been Boreton/Boretista as the lamb being led to the slaughter at the hands of the crowd and DB/HHH to close the show.

but to answer your question, yes, obviously I would enjoy watching someone I enjoy in HHH instead of someone I am sick of seeing in DB.

Reactions: seabs

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Despite being a Bryan fan I want HHH to win.