Plans For Summer?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Why is it? Unless you are struggling furiously with bills, there is no set answer. Live life and have fun; stuck in an office during a hot summer certainly is not fun.
Unless you're a professional athlete work is never that "fun." You will reach an age and realize that you will have to work your summer away like the rest of us.

EDIT: Even professional atheletes work their summer away, that's what people do. Whether it be in the office, on the field, etc etc. It doesn't matter. Sure, do something fun but 95% of your summer should be working and earning money for yourself and your family.

Slave to society, only 40 more years to go Senhor Perfect

Last edited:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Unless you're a professional athlete work is never that "fun." You will reach an age and realize that you will have to work your summer away like the rest of us.

EDIT: Even professional atheletes work their summer away, that's what people do. Whether it be in the office, on the field, etc etc. It doesn't matter. Sure, do something fun but 95% of your summer should be working and earning money for yourself and your family.

Ugh, when you put it like that it makes me want to cry :upset:

Reactions: Danielson

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

Not at all. Work can definitely be enjoyable. I am into fitness, so I studied and became a fitness instructor at a gym near my home, and that is a job I thoroughly enjoyed. Don't be a slace to society :pity:

Also, if you're not forced to provide, why not take advantage of your youth before a ton of responsibilities emerge? I plan to travel on the money I have saved over the years before going into a serious career.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Not at all. Work can definitely be enjoyable. I am into fitness, so I studied and became a fitness instructor at a gym near my home, and that is a job I thoroughly enjoyed. Don't be a slace to society :pity:

Also, if you're not forced to provide, why not take advantage of your youth before a ton of responsibilities emerge? I plan to travel on the money I have saved over the years before going into a serious career.
Which is why I said anyone pre 18 or in college years. Go have fun, but in a few years when you get a girl, and a kid, or whatever life brings you. All that saved money will be :why:

Also good for you that you do something that you love, not a lot of people can say that. I guess there are rare cases, but the majority of the people should really work their summer away and pay their house off/food/gas/any other bill that comes with being a home owner.

Shit just buying a home takes some money to save up, maybe you should use it for that if you're still at home :obama:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I wish I could learn, but I am so pathetically poor at cooking.

It's actually not too difficult, it's amazing how similar everything is (once you can braise one meal you can essentially do them all) the 4 hour chef recipes are a good start to get your basics down.