Plans For Summer?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Have any plans for Summer this year?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I essentially just want to make sure I do more this Summer. The past 2 Summers I didn't do much of anything.
I don't have anything in stone of what I want to do or where I want to go, I just want to get out of the house more. I will probably be spending more time by my moms since she has a big pool. My husband and I are going to be looking at houses late Summer to move in the Fall. I actually do have some what of a goal... To make more money writing. We can use the extra cash, just a matter of figuring out what to write about/who to write for, blah blah.. lol So basically my summer will consist of making money, spending more time outside & having fun.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Have as much fun as possible. We don't get much good weather here, but so far, every single hot day I've been out doing something in it. It was my new years revolution this year. IF we get a decent summer - which I very much doubt - I'll be on the beach most of the time. Luckily, Cornwall has hundreds of beaches.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Have as much fun as possible. We don't get much good weather here, but so far, every single hot day I've been out doing something in it. It was my new years revolution this year. IF we get a decent summer - which I very much doubt - I'll be on the beach most of the time. Luckily, Cornwall has hundreds of beaches.

Your new year's what? lol

is that a thing in Europe, new year's revolutions?

Reactions: seabs

Kyle

The Artiste
Reaction score
Probably just whacking off with my babe Crayo.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
I work during the day mostly everyday (sides sundays) and don't take a month off.

I take it to enjoy the summer. I work from 12am to 7pm. Most of the time I'm at work and posting LOL. I'm not really busy, I only have to listen other people

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I take it to enjoy the summer. I work from 12am to 7pm. Most of the time I'm at work and posting LOL. I'm not really busy, I only have to listen other people
That's cool, just saying most people that are older should be working the entire summer. Bills and shit :dawg:

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
That's cool, just saying most people that are older should be working the entire summer. Bills and shit :dawg:

Why? I mean, yeah, we have bills and more shit to take care about but we also can save something and spend a month off or two weeks off