Plans for Sting

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tchman58

Jobber
Reaction score
It seems to me that the aces and 8 storyline has some similarities to the NWO storyline. Any chance that Hogan is going to try and recreate the NWO even more and use sting as the new hogan. A&8 have won the last two team matches. I could see this becoming an issue with hogan and sting stepping in and saying he will be the difference maker and then turning heel during the match. Haven't heard any rumors of this, but think it would make sense in hogan logic...

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Maybe you're right and that happens but think about Sting, he isn't going to be wrestling much more time so I think another would be the leader of this imo

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Heel hogan, sting wont turn ever. Ever.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Testify said:
I'll leave the forum forever if they have the match (not because the match itself, but because of how sure I am that it ain't happening).

How about you make a thread on how much > Respect gohan is than you. :obama:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Testify said:
English please, I don't know what the fuck are you telling me tbf. :george:

If hogan faces sting in 2013 (barring injuries) you have to make a legends thread staying FTJ ( @"respect gohan6425" ) is better than you, and you wish you were as HQ of a poster. :eek:tunga:

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Aids Johnson. said:
If hogan faces sting in 2013 (barring injuries) you have to make a legends thread staying FTJ ( @"respect gohan6425" ) is better than you, and you wish you were as HQ of a poster. :eek:tunga:

It's really a shame this match won't happen, lmao.

Reactions: Aids Johnson