Plans for HBK's return

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

HHH v Orton HIAC @ Summerslam - Legacy somehow invade the cell, eventually leading to a save by HBK, while the ensuing DX/Legacy feud culminates in a 3 on 2 handicapped elimination match at Survivor Series.

I doubt it, since we are going to get a themed PPV with Hell in a Cell for both main events.

DENNIN

Reaction score
HBK v Orton again would be fine w/o HHH involved.

The Rated R CMStar

Exactly. Look, I am not saying it would be the best way to bring back DX or the angle itself would be good, but most fans out of the IWC still pop for the DX antics

Kaedon

Reaction score
I wouldnt mind seeing it, its not like his feud with HHH. And, I think they have good chemistry in the ring. Plus, Orton is in a different place now so its not like it was back in 06 when Rated RKO were ruling the roost.

Reaction score
I would have loved for DX/Jericho+Edge, but not so much DX/Legacy. Priceless has been jobbed out to everyone already, most notoriously Shane-O Mac and look so weak in the fans' eyes. We've seen like twenty versions of Triple H and blank amount of X vs. Legacy and already a million rehashes of Trips/Randy, it's just beating a dead horse really. At least have the decency of letting Shawn work the first month of the feud solo, then after the obvious Priceless interference have the DX reunion, Shawn's return alone will sell the show, then hit the high note. I don't like it, but it's smart business.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I dont mond a DX reunion and if it is against legacy. I dont think it will be so much jokey kiddie stuff, Yeah there will be comedy side but i think it will be more kicking trying to kick there arse and revenge stuff than the so called immature teenage stuff. I would rather see HBK come back on his own and work single for awhile, But im happy with either single or DX. And if the DX stuff is to set up HHH turning heel at some point then im defeinetly up DX reuniting happy days :)

Airfixx

^^^Yeah, I expect it to be much more of a case of them joining forces to "finally rid the show of the stranglehold of Legacy" so they can go back to being their fun-loving prankster selves.

letting Shawn work the first month of the feud solo, then after the obvious Priceless interference have the DX reunion, Shawn's return alone will sell the show, then hit the high note.

Sounds like niceset option, but bearing in mind the HHH/Orton thing is already on the go and the above reference to this years Armageddon, I'd be willing to speculate that HBK will peel off to fued with Orton at the end of the DX run (hopefully while HHH turns his attention to a returning heel Batista).

Let's face it, what else is there for HHH to do but fued with Orton (regardless of the belt)? ...Some non-title bullshit with Cena while Shawn has his shot at the champ? ...Or worse, squash Swagger? No thanks.

seX-Power

Let's face it, what else is there for HHH to do but fued with Orton (regardless of the belt)? ...Some non-title bullshit with Cena while Shawn has his shot at the champ? ...Or worse, squash Swagger? No thanks.

He could squash someone worth squashing in the Big Show.

Or they could replicate the Miz/Cena storyline except this time Miz gets 5 minutes instead of 5 weeks of running his mouth before being squashed.

~The Even Flow~

Reaction score
I only want him challenging for the title if he wins. Not just to put Orton over !!!