Plans for Damien Sandow

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
we can't have people sharing the same gimmick, can we?

Apparently, Vince only cares about this if one of the two is on a DEVELOPMENTAL SHOW THAT THE MAIN AUDIENCE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW EXISTS. I'm sure Sheamus and Cena shared a gimmick for well over a year just now.

And Sandow working as a face on SD, hm... didn't like it. I hope it was just a test. I mean, his promo was fine, but his heel stuff is a looot better. And he isn't a guy to get over with his ring work.

Reactions: Snowman1

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Keep the gimmick and have him be the sassy guy that he is, like Ziggler would be if they were doing anything with him. He can still call people "ignoramus" and stuff and occassionally do the whole singing thing, and eventually when Cody goes for the WHC, Damien can pretend to be a good guy but cash in on Cody (or do it earlier vs Cena doing the same thing) and WE'LL SEE CODY VS DAMIEN AT WM 30 ASHDASBDFSAB

Johnybig32

Jobber
Reaction score
Made an impression last night...

Gutted they went that way with him.

Also an impression that suggests they are moving slightly away from pg??

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score

I don't necessarily think they'll move away from PG as much as push the boundaries of PG. The PG rating gets them a lot of parents saying, "This must be okay for my kids to watch. I mean, it's PG." If they went TV-14, there are a lot of parents who would take that as a sign they shouldn't allow their kids to watch. It's a money decision.

What gets missed is that PG doesn't mean "100% kid friendly". There are a lot of shows on television that are TV-PG that push the limits. I can see WWE doing everything it can within those boundaries, but I don't think they'll get away from it.

wk

leojay

Champion
Reaction score

Oh, that beat down to Cena that happens in every feud ever, even with the PG rating? Yeah, it made me think they're moving away from it too. Definitely.

Johnybig32

Jobber
Reaction score
Oh, that beat down to Cena that happens in every feud ever, even with the PG rating? Yeah, it made me think they're moving away from it too. Definitely.
Coupled with the cm punk v Ryback match option.

There is a definite shift IMO.

Would also like Sandow to get a push.