Plans For Brodus Clay This Past Week

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
I can't see Swagger turning face.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
With Brodus Clay, like Troy said earlier. Get him to return at Royal Rumble, maybe eliminate someone that could possibly set up a feud or something.

Who can he face on RAW because there isn't many mid-card faces.

Aniking

Reaction score
If Brodus Clay is to debut in the Royal Rumble match, then he deserves an impressive showing for being fucked around like he has been. I can see the WWE maybe focusing the beginning of the Rumble around Clay and have him eliminate superstar after superstar before a big name finally eliminates him. I don't really wanna see that as I'd rather him come out in the middle of the Rumble and tear shit up for a good 10-15 minutes, but as long as he is given his debut then I'll be pleased.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
TBH I am disgusted with how WWE have treated Clay so far. Sure he may not be the best in the ring or anything but he has the look of a monster, he's ugly, he's big and he's scary. And to be honest although he can speak I say don't let him speak and don't give him a manager either, just let him fuck shit up and let his actions do the talking. I like the idea of bringing him in at the Rumble but I also think letting him show up maybe one or two weeks before the rumble would be a good idea.... You know maybe something like in one of those mini Royal Rumble battle royals they have? Have Brodus come in for one of them and win it by eliminating everyone by himself.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
It has really annoyed me with the way WWE have dealt with his return. I liked that they started showing hype videos before his return showing what a dominant monster he was, they were perfectly made and he looked like a threat to anyone. Then the trouble started when they were going to debut him, I think it was at the UK tv tapings, but then the delays began. They will need to do a lot of work to establish him once he debuts because he is a bit of a joke at the moment. For me I think that there are two ways they can do it.

Option one he debuts at the Rumble. The commentators talk up how made he is for being delayed week after week and how he is out for revenge. Bring him out when there are a dozen guys in the ring and let him eliminate 6-7 guys right away. Have him stay in there for a bit before half a dozen guys work together to eliminate him.

The other option is he returns at the last RAW before the Rumble. Have Johnny Ace talking on the phone in his office saying that Brodus is delayed again. Brodus walks in and attacks Johnny before looking at the camera saying that everyone will see him unleash his fury at the Rumble and then he walks off leaving Johnny Ace knocked out on the ground. Then complete option one at the Rumble.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Clay got to et on his job and sell it on twitter and YouTube. Vince would probably live if he did that. Sell being angry without crossing a line to et his face out there before the Rumble where he goes in and wrecks shit