Plans for Big Daddy V

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

vickymania

Reaction score
i agree with ya Switchy..and that too in the report WWE intends V to fight with Batista and Rey..surely,batista is ok but what has rey got to do with this shit??

Bradders

Reaction score
This is a bad move, no-one will give him sympathy and he will just squash Rey for a few months so this move bares no purpose.

The Rated R CMStar

In fact my guess is that if he gets into a feud with Mysterio, at the end he would end up jobbing to him

LKP

I say a big daddy v feud with batista beat him then do a stable with henry and teddy long and kristal and they can become the new nation. The n push both henrya nd big daddy v. Snitsky will be used as hhh's first opponent on raw after summerslam i bet you.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
B.M.F

Big Man Fetish

All i need to say. Seriosuly. The man has bigger boobs than Melina.

Travis40

meh, i just hope someone puts a shirt on him

:roflmao:, I agree, someone really, really, really, really, really needs to put a shirt on the guy, he had a nip slip last week on ECW....and sometimes someone's face gets caught in his man boobs :schmoll:

straight_edge76

I thought his match with Punk on ECW was actualy DECENT I wish it would have been a bit longer.

LKP

He needs a shirt badly yes. But i dont see that happening though. Its like a one man gang gimmick so he will always look like that sadly. Melina tits are nice though,shes got to do playboy.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
I guess Smackdown is officialy the Monster's Show!

Undertaker
Batista
Kane
Khali
Mark Henry
Big Daddy V

God Help Us!!! If you want a Monster Heel.... PAUL BURCHILL ?!?!?!?!?!

On as serious note though... V will probably get a minor push & once Vince realises he doesn't have the ability to Main Event full stop he'll send him back to the Job Center!

Same with Khali! & Hopefully Henry retires very soon sometime!