Plan for "special" episode of RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

T.R.I.C

Jobber
Reaction score
So basically, Raw would only be one hour as I'm not watching that shit they call the first two hours...

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
If the product were actually good as a whole, this would be cool to watch, just to see how it would unfold.

Unfortunately, we all know it's just gonna be a fucking heap of shit.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

They should have done first hour smackdown, second hour raw, third hour a title match or two. That'd have been cooler to me.

ZagZig

Jobber
Reaction score
Confusing, but I would rather have NXT than Main Event.

Marshall1

The Artiste
Reaction score
There is not a brand split anymore, so whats the point!? It would just be a Raw that can't decide which clothes to wear.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
So it'll be a RAW in three colours and then for the rest of the week, we'll have no more WWE expect for NXT, AFTERBURN!!!! (BEST SHOW 2013!!11111) and err, Superstars or whatever it's called.

tysnw

Jobber
Reaction score
Sounds like a regular episode of RAW to me

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Putting NXT as one of the three hours would feel out of place. Raw is the prime time show, highlighting rookies and new talent that the vast majority of the audience isn't even aware of would probably spell death for the ratings in that hour.

Otherwise, this sounds like another average episode of Raw to me, considering we typically see the same people on Smackdown and Main Event as we do on Raw (as you would expect, as there's no brand split anymore and it's all just one show now.) The idea of having a special episode kind of went out the window with the three hour format as it means there's no such thing as a Supershow anymore. The closest we have now to a unique episode is Old School Raw. Unless they go all out and do something like a Raw where every match is a special stipulation or a Raw where every championship is on the line that night (though that's taking the gimmick for Night Of Champions.)

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
It would be great.....if it was when the brands were split. It just doesn't make sense when everyone appears on everyone's show....but at the same time it does. I don't know how they would pull it off kinda....would the Main Event hour be booked like Main Event like filled with JTG & Tons Of Funk. I just wouldn't be able to watch it without a brand split and if they have huge matches each hour.