Pizza - Which style is the best one?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which pizza style do you like the most?

• Chicago

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • New York

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • California

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Around here the New York is called a Deep Dish Pizza. When growing up I used to LOVE Pineapple and Ham on my Pizza. And I whenever Mom used to work at Papa John's In Kentucky mega years ago, I used to make my own Cheestick's with Pineapple and Ham. ??
I am talking about New York style, and that is it. Thin huge slices. No deep dish. What you described sounds like Hawaiian pizza.

Also... Pineapple on pizza....

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Vampire Quinn

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
yeah idk we don't have styles of pizza based on places over here. not sure why pizza segregation is a thing in America

I prefer California but I will go for New York too

wtf is Chicago's though that's like a pizza-pie

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
yeah idk we don't have styles of pizza based on places over here. not sure why pizza segregation is a thing in America

I prefer California but I will go for New York too

wtf is Chicago's though that's like a pizza-pie

It is a deep dish pizza. It is pretty much a pie. You have the crust and they pour sauce, cheese and toppings into it. It is good but very filling and you probably don't want to eat it more often because one slice probably equals your total caloric intake for a day,

Reactions: bullyballmm

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
haha I wasn't sure whether to tag you Mr. Windy City

Is it windy because of all the gas coming out of people eating this style of pizza?

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
haha I wasn't sure whether to tag you Mr. Windy City

Is it windy because of all the gas coming out of people eating this style of pizza?

lol no. Most people assume it is the Windy City because there is a lot of wind. And yes, there is because it is built off a lake. But the actual nickname comes from the belief that the politicians are full of hot air.

• Wow
Reactions: bullyballmm

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
idk Chicago seems pretty cool given from what I have seen of it on the other side of the world