Picture of The Biggest most Juciest Sun Burnt cock from orange county.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

This Guy

um kenfan you do know that if you hover over the link to this thread from the list of HIAT fans it gives you a txt preview which tells anyone that there is no image and that if there was an image it would show the code for one in a txt preview? In otherwords I knew there was nothing here before I clicked, I just entered the thread to post to let you know that I think your an idiot, I can't wait till your banned for good (which is going to be soon at the rate your working) and that only someone uncomfortable in there own sexuality would create such a thread so they could make fun of others to feel good about themselves. Its okay Kenfan, if you want to be gay, be gay.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I Checked all your bitch asses!!!!....Busta Rhymes can't act as stupid as fuck as all you dumbasses!!! Man,thats gotta be record setting Check.........Geezz, still can't believe you Cunt-ass Playa's fell for that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.