Picture of Dean Ambrose's eye injury from SmackDown (he looks nuts)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Thread isn't really about how serious it is lol. I don't think many people think a black eye with a tiny cut is a life threatening injury here. Not sure how anyone can say he doesn't look fucking crazy in this pciture though. "Ragged" - really Stopspot? :dafuq:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Thread isn't really about how serious it is lol. I don't think many people think a black eye with a tiny cut is a life threatening injury here. Not sure how anyone can say he doesn't look fucking crazy in this pciture though. "Ragged" - really Stopspot? :dafuq:
Yup. That's how my dad looks when he doesn't get his sleep. He looks very tired there (Makes sense since he just had a match after that was taken I bet). That's not how I envision someone looking when they are insane or nuts.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I'm not really getting a "fucking crazy" vibe from this pic. ''Relatively upset'', sure.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Jesus christ, you reply fast as fuck.

And I'm not really sure, but I liek et. Linus seems to be a record collector :Obama:

Crayo

Stopspot

Reaction score
I will stand next to Deth here. That's not insane. Ambrose looks annoyed, mad or even grumpy. Not insane.

9c9deb95e89605f49bb620c7cbb1cdb1.png

This is insane Ambrose. When he took beatings but was happy to receive them since he liked the pain.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Lol thought it was some like campaign for us to buy records instead of pirating them. Didn't put you down as the kind of guy to care about that. Now it makes sense.

Hah wat. You're strange, bro.

I collect records myself, and found the pic to be cute and sweet. That's all.

Stopspot

Reaction score
In Sweden Peanuts is actually called Snoopy.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I still watch the Holiday specials when they're on TV.