Pick Your Tag Team Tourny partner Here.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
^^TOK are you ever going to check your PM at the other place? Jesus Christ Jardi..

xtremebadass

As stated before, I will gladly take Peepshow, but I am always willing to tag up with wordlife326, if Peeps is taken, I feel sorry for the person that has to organize this...

PeepShow

I feel sorry for the person that has to organize this...

Yeah, same here.

Doesn't really matter to me. Any of these people would suit

XBA
Rell
Monk
HHHForever

Or anyone that has mentioned me. Doesn't really matter to me though as I said.

Wordlife

yeah I have only 3 ppl I would like... XBA, Peep, or Mat, that's it, unless I got stuck with someone else, oh well, but those are my top 3 choices

Famou$ 187

Say the team that you want. You have to pick your partner & have them locked in before say Smackdown.

Wordlife

^can it be a team of 3... or does it HAVE to be two (I know it is a TAG TEAM TOURNEY)... but 3 could make it interesting

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Confirmed: Ladyhotrod and StingerVI FOR THE EPIC WIN

Wordlife

if peep, xba, and mr. mat intend on being taken, I'll take you JDawg if ya dont mind

Wordlife

good question... and btw, dumb question but ima ask it, what is this anyways?

the dark knight

if you take it up the ass as deep as robin does, i dont mind.

Hometown Kid

^ Whoa! :sick: I never did like that Robin though...and will someone tell me what the heck this is all about anyway!? :crazy: