Phresh Rell #2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dre

Reaction score
LOL @ the racial profiling in this thread :laugh:
Just cause he's black everyone thinks he's dead or dropping the soap in jail:rofl:
That's what I was responding too. I was just saying that I was black, so I can get away with saying some stuff.

Enigma22

Reaction score
im just grew up in the hood so i can say stuff like that lol... i love how everyone said something like that..

Wordlife

cause everyone (the world basically) is one huge stereotypical society... thats just my opinion though lol

Qwake

^ :laugh:

Who gives a fuck about rell, the forum has been under control without him tbh and now its just the matter of time of me taking his mod spot :shifty:

Also, Rell has been here with different identitys :p

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^ :laugh:

Who gives a fuck about rell, the forum has been under control without him tbh and now its just the matter of time of me taking his mod spot :shifty:

Also, Rell has been here with different identitys :p

I'd rather kill myself than have you in a position of power.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Rell died in something that had nothing to do with a race joke.

Beer Money Army

i think he has left a long time, but ah wellz.. he might come back in the next comping months.. when it's nba season again...

last reports he said this to group of mexicans

Why are Mexicans so damn short?
They all live in basement apartments

J

Maybe Rell's not really Rell and the Rell we think is Rell is someone that we think is Rell when in fact there is no Rell and the person we thought was Rell was pretending to be was really somebody pretending to be Rell.

You got what I'm saying.