Phresh Rell #2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

We had the first thread when he fell off the face of the earth the first time... Where's he at?

Soulpower

He's logged on... He's just using his Y2Jasmine account :shifty:

MikeRaw

LOL @ the racial profiling in this thread :laugh:
Just cause he's black everyone thinks he's dead or dropping the soap in jail:rofl:

MikeRaw

Oh, I see. So if I paint myself black, I get a license to say nIIIgger?
I know you didn't say it, but it just seems stupid to me when people don't want anyone to say that word, yet black people use it all the time, and expect oherpeople not to say it. And then there's certain white people who can say it o certian black people, lol. People should either be fine with everyone saying it or noone. That would be like me saying "Hey (insert white racial slur here, even though there isn't a harsh one)" and then getting mad at a black guy for it :p.
Same thing with your post... Just cause your black, lol.
I know you were probably joking, but I wanted to point that out anyways, lol. :laugh:

MikeRaw

Nice read eh?
Too bad you didn't read it, because I literally posted it 20 secondss ago.
And if you read it, you wouldn't post "um....ok" because it was an actual point, and it wasn't saying anything offensive to you.

Wordlife

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol... I read it, made sense to me

MikeRaw

^No, it wasn't. It came up after you said you could say that stuff cause your black.